6

Zelda

So Kevin brought he to this place where I can talk without being pressured. It was like a help centre and I needed it right now.

Kevin wasn't in the room. He was outside. Truth be told I was shitting it because I hadn't talked for a month. Sometimes I whispered things but I haven't talked.

"Miss James? How can I help." This pretty woman asked. She looked a little older than me.

I took a deep breath.

"I haven't talked for a month. And I don't want to talk at all." I breathed and she warmly smiled.

"Do you know what caused this?" She asked leaning in a little. I nodded faintly. My voice was really crackly.

"My father found me and he raped me in the forest with his worker. They left me dying and if it wasn't for Kevin I wouldn't be right here..." I said beginning to cry. She shouted Kevin in to comfort me. I was a mess.

"So what are you feelings on this." She asked me tapping at her desk.

"My voice can't be heard by anyone. I've always been the shy one and a little different but I still feel his hands around my neck. And the death curdling scream I made I still hear that too specifically." I said calming down a little. Kevin wrapped his arm around my shoulder and occasionally kissed my head. I would blush and the therapist would smile.

We talked for a while and I was given some advice, and that was to build up my voice and every time I hear the scream. Sing or do something to occupy me.

At home