Chapter 3

(Turtle-Chan doesn't know what to call this chapter so Turtle-Chan is leaving it as chapter 3. Hope you're all okay with that. And if you guys think of a good title for this chapter and Turtle-Chan likes it Turtle-Chan put it up as that. Just saying.)

Mavis' POV

I was woken up abruptly by Lady Aphmau shaking me like crazy and yelling my name.

"Mavis!!!!!! Wake up!!!!!! It's already past noon and if I don't get to sleep in neither do you!!!!!" Lady Aphmau screamed of the top of her lungs.

"ALRIGHT!!!!!!!! I'm up I'm up I'm up just STOP SHAKING ME!!!!!!!!" I yelled in frustration. Aphmau let go of me and I tumbled out of bed.

"Okay. Since I have to do my daily rounds I thought it would be a great opportunity to show you around. But first, let's go see Cadenza!!" Aphmau said excitedly.

"If you don't mind me asking Lady Aphmau, but who is this Cadenza person?" I asked confused.

"Cadenza is our personal village seamstress. She makes amazing clothing. I talked to her last night and she said that she had clothes made perfectly for you!!!!! So let's go!!!!!!" Aphmau said grabbing my hand and yanking me out the door to my room. She dragged me up the stairs and put the front door. I felt like everyone was staring at me!!!!!

Aphmau's POV

Mavis was as light as a feather. It must have been for her small body structure. When at for to Cadenza's home I skidded to a halt and she flopped on the gravel. Out of breath. I opened the door and walked downstairs. Mavis following in my footsteps.

"Cadenza!!!!! We are here!!!!" I said to the female at the sewing machine. She jumped up in delight.

"I'm glad you could make it! Now, where's my new model?" She said questionably looking around. Her eyes landed on Mavis and she squealed.

"You are just so precious!!!!!!!! Lucky for you I've got the perfect outfit that you would just adore!!" She said high pitched. So loud that Mavis had to cover her red ears with her tiny hands.

"My name is Cadenza and it's very nice to meet you Mavis!" She said offering her hand to the girl. Mavis took one of her hands off her one of her ears and shook her hand.

"The pleasure is mine Cadenza." She said with a small smile. "Great now follow me, we have to get you prepared for the day!!!" Cadenza said happily dragging Mavis into a small room in the back so she could try on her new clothes.

Mavis' POV

I stepped out of the dressing room and Aphmau squealed in delight. Was wearing a red tank top that showed my belly, short brown jean shorts, and brown combat boots that went little bit past my knee, finally Cadenza got all the blood and mud out of my long hair and tied it up is a high ponytail with a red ribbon.

"You look absolutely stunning!!!!" Squealed Aphmau.

"Thank you M'Lady. Now that I am prepared would you mind showing me around the village?" I said tilting my head a little to the right.

"Of course!!!! You just look so adorable" she said embracing me in a tight hug. When she released we both said our goodbyes to Cadenza and she took me to the plaza to meet her guards.

Laurence's POV

"LAURENCE!!!!!! COME OVER HERE!!!!!!" I heard Aphmau yell across the plaza. Next to Aphmau was a beautiful girl. Her pale skin glistened in the sun, her ears slightly twitched at all the new noises that filled her senses, her hair blew slightly in the wind. She was magnificent!!!!!!

"Laurence this is Mavis, Mavis this is Laurence." Aphmau said happily.

"It's such a pleasure to meet you Laurence. I hope we can be great friends." Mavis said sweetly, extending her hand for me to shake.

"It's a pleasure to meet a beauty such as yourself."I replied, trying to use my amazing flirting skills to win her over. I gently took her hand and kissed her palm. She blushed, a faint pink brushed over her pale skin. I smirked.

Mavis' POV

I yanked my hand away from Laurence. I looked over at Aphmau and gave her the look that clearly said "Help Me". She nodded in response.

"Woah, slow your role Casanova. Come on Mavis, let's go meet the others." Aphmau said quickly. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to another guard with blue. I could feel Laurence's eyes on me. It made me shiver.

Dante's POV

I saw Aphmau quickly rush herself and Mavis away from Laurence. He was staring at her like he usually stares at Aphmau.

"Hey Dante!!!"said Aphmau. When she got in front of me I could clearly tell she was excited. "Dante this is Mavis, Mavis this is Dante.

"It's a great pleasure to meet you." Mavis said extending her hand for me to shake. She was beautiful!!!!! Small, pale skin, sunset looking eyes, ears and tail that twitch slightly at anything she hears or sees.

"I hope we can be great friends in the future." I said gently shaking her small hand.

"Alright Mavis let's go meet Garroth now!!!!" Aphmau said happily grabbing her other hand and dragging her along.

"It was nice to meet you Dante." She said before being pulled out of sight.

"You to." I said slightly waving. I think I'm in love!!!

Garroth's POV

I saw Aphmau drag Mavis to both Laurence and Dante. Now she was pulling her towards me.

"Hey Garroth!!!!" I heard Aphmau say, waving her not occupied hand at me. Her other one dragging a small girl.

"Garroth this is Mavis, Mavis this is Garroth."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Garroth" Mavis said happily extending her hand towards me.

"The pleasures all mine. I'm the head guard of Phoenix Drop so if you need anything I'll be happy to help." I said shaking her small, fragile hand. Her eyes were beautiful, her smile sweet, her skin smooth. Could I be in love?

"Kay, come one Mavis. There's many more people to meet!!!!" Said Aphmau who started to drag Mavis away again.

"See you later Garroth!!"she said happily waving behind her. Her tail swishing with every wave of her hand. I waved back and she was gone.

She's an angel!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
So....... Turtle-Chan thinks that this is the longest chapter she's ever written. 1095 words. Way to go Turtle-Chan!!!! Any who, comment if you liked it. No flames please

Turtle-Chan Out!!!!!!!!!!