Chapter 4 = The New Guard?

Mavis' POV

Aphmau has dragged me all around the village to meet everyone. I met a rude man named Logan who I found out was that nice lady's husband. And later I learned her name was Donna.

I met Lucinda the witch, to be honest I've never met a witch before and I would've thought they were cruel. I know she changed my image of witches.

I met a neko like myself. Her name was Kawaii-Chan. She is a sweet aholic. She even owns an amazing cafe. And let me just say. Her cakes are devine!!!!!!!

I met the bookworm Emmalyn, I met Emma and Cory, Brian, Dale Molly, Zoey, Alexis, Kyle, Levin, Malachi, Thorgi, Puma, Phoenix, Jiggy, Cookie, Travis, Brendan, and Grey Wind, and many more people (tell me if I forgot anyone). Everyone was so nice to me. And they accepted me for me.

At the moment I'm searching for Garroth. Remember when he said that he would be happy to help. Well....... Since Aphmau has been so kind to me, I wanted to help her out in any way possible. And seeing that I know combat and that she is low on guards. I thought, why not become one??. I mean, why wouldn't he accept my request?

"Garroth??, Garroth??, where are you??" I yelled looking for Garroth. Who seemed to vanish right before my eyes a couple of hours ago.

"Why are you looking for him, when you can have me?" I heard behind me. I turned around and saw a man. He wore a gray sweatshirt and dark blue jeans. He looked like a bandit.

Suddenly noticing I wondered out of the village and replied " I'm sort sir. I'm just looking for a friend while walking back to my village."

The man smirked " Why don't you come with me? That village of your must be very boring. Probably nothing to do" he said scooting closer to me.

"If you touch me. I won't regret using self defense." I said back scooting back a couple of inches.

"Stop back talking! You're coming with me! Now!!" The man yelled getting a firm grip on my wrist. I grabbed his arm with my other hand and flipped him over me and pushed him against a tree. He screamed in pain. He fell on the ground and grabbed my ankle. Making me fall to the ground. I yelped in surprise. He crawled on top of me and pinned me down. I couldn't move!!!!! I was helpless. He leaned down. So close I could smell the alcohol with every breath. Our faces were only inches apart. I screamed for help, but I knew nobody could hear me.

"Now you're under MY control!!!" The man slurred. Getting closer and closer to my face. I shut my eyes in fear and waited for the impact. But instead of something coming onto me I felt something come off of me. I snapped my eyes open to see Garroth with his sword up to the man's neck. He forced the man up against a tree, turned, and helped me up.

"Are you alright Mavis?" He asked with a worried expression.

"I'm perfectly fine."I said. The man quickly ran up and tried to sneak up behind Garroth. I quickly pushed Garroth out of the way and kicked him in the face. Which slammed him into a tree, killing him instantly. Garroth stood there, shocked.

"You can fight!" He said still shocked.

"That's actually why I wanted to see you" I said turning in my heel to face him "I want to become a guard for Lady Aphmau."

"Absolutely!! Why wouldn't I let you. I can tell you would protect her with your life." He said smiling "welcome to the team!". He extended his hand for me to shake.

"Glad to be here!" I said shaking his hand firmly. We left it at that and walked back to the village. I explained to Aphmau that I wanted to become one of her guards and she agreed. Garroth said that he would teach me how to sword fight. That would be amazing since I've never actually touched a sword before. I'm really good at hand to hand combat though. So that's on the plus side, I guess. I noticed that Dante uses katanas. I thought that would be cool to try out so I ordered some. I can't wait for my new life. Learning how to mix swords with my hand to hand combat skills, actually being of some use somewhere in this world. I finally feel like I belong!  

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
So Turtle-Chan was thinking, because you guys don't know literally nothing about Turtke-Chan. So leave some questions you guys have and the next chapter will be an Q&A. So ya. Start commenting folks!!!!!

Turtle-Chan Out!!!!