Q&A

So here is the Q&A Turtle-Chan talked about last chapter. So Turtle-Chan is just gonna get this started.

1 = By KI77Y-DJ (KI77Y-Chan) and Love_Is_Strange_ (Kawaii-Chan) = Are you Mavis in this book?
No Turtle-Chan is Turtle-Chan. Not Mavis-Chan. If Turtle-Chan made herself an OC the name for her would be Turtle-Chan.

2 = By KI77Y-Chan = Waht is your favorite OTP?
Turtle-Chan's favorite OTP would have to be Aarmau, and Zanmau.

3 = By KI77Y-Chan = If you ever met MyStreet Zane what would you do?
Turtle-Chan would try to be Zane-Kun's friend and and when that happens Turtle-Chan would slowly move up from there. (Zane-Kun x Turtle-Chan)
(Turtle-Chan likes bad boys)

4 = By KI77Y-Chan = What would you do if you met MCD Zane?
Turtle-Chan would try to change him to be nice and see the wrong in Zane-Kun's ways. Not enough to change Zane-Kun entirely, just enough so Zane-Kun doesn't try to go and kill everyone.

5 = By Turtle-Chan = What would you do if you were one of Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii-Chan's roommates?
Turtle-Chan would want to be one of their best friends and Turtle-Chan would help pay for rent by working at the maid cafe with Kawaii-Chan and Aphmau-Senpai.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oki doki so that's Turtle-Chan's Q&A. Anyone have any ideas for Turtle-Chan's next chapter? Turtle-Chan also wanted to know your thoughts of Turtle-Chan making an MyStreet fanfic with Turtle-Chan actually in it. What you guys think? Good idea? Comment your thoughts.

Turtle-Chan Out!!!!