New People

"Y/N, I was on my way to introduce you to Levin *Points at the blond guy* Cadenza *Points at the girl with orange hair* Emmalyn * Points at the girl with glasses and blond hair* Kenmur *Points at the guy with light brown hair* Kiki *Points at the girl with deep red hair* Lucinda *Points at the witch* Nicole *Points at the girl with dark red hair* Zoey * Points at the elf with the flower crown* And Malachi *Points at the brown-haired guy* When Kawaii~Chan told me you were singing for Nekoette~Tan. You have a beautiful voice!" Aphmau said.

"Thank you Aphmau. Hi Guys!" I said. Aphmau's compliment had made me blush and my ears tuned to a mix of deep green and yellow.

"Are you a Furrie?" Malachi asked.

"She sure is" Travis said. I smiled and placed my arm over his shoulder. And our ears turned green

"W-Wait? Are, Are you-" Nicole said

"Nonononono!" I cut her off. "Its not like that..." I looked at Travis. He nodded. He then sent me a thought:

{Thoughts is with these {} things}

{Should we tell them? Travis sent}

{Its up to you! I'm not taking the responsibility! I sent back}

{And you were the one who wanted that kitty for birthday! Travis replied}

{Shut you're thoughts! Mr. Midnight would have been a perfect member of our little family! I sent}

{Okay, Okay but should we tell them?}

{Yes.}

After the last thought, Travis and I nodded to each other. He laid his arm on my shoulder and smiled.

"Were waiting!" Lucinda said.

"Oh yeah! Uhm Y/N and I are brother n' sister!" Travis said. They all nodded and smiled.

"Now Y/N! I'm gonna show you to the place of your house. Travis picked it out for you." Aphmau said. The other people got back to their own things. It was only Aphmau and me now. She took me up a gravel path until we came to the prettiest spot, with oak trees and birch trees. It was so pretty.

"Do you need any resources?" Aphmau asked.

"Nah... I'll just use my magic's" I said

"I thought so... would you mind me staying and watch?" She said

"No not at all!" I replied. I yelled aloud a bunch of words. A little ball of green lightning formed in my hand. I threw it in the place i wanted my house to be. A big beam of light shooted down where my lightning ball landed. I took my hand up to hold the light out of my eyes. When the beam disappeared, a beautiful F/C and S/F/C striped house appeared in front of me.

"WOW Y/N!" I heard Laurence say behind me.

"Yeah, not so bad sis" Travis said. I stood and looked pretty happy with my work. I moved in fast. Moved in light speed to get my stuff and packed out in my house. I then went to go see Cadenza, for some new clothes. I only have the clothes that I'm wearing and a dress I don't like... Okay off to Cadenza's house. I walked down the gravel path that leads to the city. I stopped dead in my tracks. Where is Cadenza's house? I had spun around myself for the fifth, when Garroth came by.

"Hey Y/N- Wait why are you spinning?" He said.

"Oh uhm hey Garroth! I uhm I was on my way to Cadenza's house, but I realized that I have no idea where it is." I said

"O-Oh I'll follow you to her house" Garroth said. He started walking and motioned me to walk with him. I looked at him.

"Soo Garroth... Why do you wear that helmet?" I asked.

"I-I-Uhm I-"

"Its ok if you don't want to take it off- its just... I guess I just really wanted to see your face" I said.

"Its just. You know with Zane and my marriage to the Princess of Scaleswind... I-I wanted to keep my identity a secret." He said.

"oh i, i didn't know – i'm sorry Gar-" i didn't get to say the last bit before Garroth lifted his helmet off his head and threw it in the gravel. The helmet revealed his shiny, blond hair, ice blue eyes and light skin. He blushed, which made me blush and my ears turned to a mixture of light pink and black. I took his hand. We walked over to Cadenza's house. A little bit faster now. When we came to her house, i winked at Garroth and walked inside.

"Cadenza? Cadenza! Are you here?!" I yelled through the house. Cadenza came running up the stairs to front door and greeted me inside.

"So what brings you here Y/N?" Cadenza asked.

"Well I wanted to see if you had time to make some clothes for me?" I said

"Sure thing! I'll just takeyour measures and then I'll be going to start!" She said. Cadenza took mymeasures and started sewing. I began to walk home.   

  ~(◡‿◕✿)

And there we have it you guys :D

Hope u enjoyed dis chapta 

\(ω◕✿)/

~Miku out~