The Rock

Travis' P.O.V

The door knob started to turn.. A confused Aphmau opened the door.

"Oh hey, Travis! What are you doing here?" She said.

"Uhm. That will be another story for another time. Now, can I come in? I can't seem to find Y/N around here. I was gonna check if she was in here."

"Oh yeah sure! Y/N is in her bedroom." She said. I tried not to look too angry but I couldn't stop my ears from turning a fiery red. Aph just looked confused. She leads me to her room. I smiled at Ahp and opened the door. There she sat. on the bed. All innocent. She turned to me. A confused and angry look flashed on her face. Her ears. They were the same color. But all the emotions. At that moment I knew. She wasn't real. That's not my sister. That's not Y/N.

"H-hey uhm, Scor- I-I mean Y/N!" I stuttered. She looked at me with a confused look.

"Oh uhm Hey Travis." She said.

"Wh-where did y-you co-come from?" She said. Almost whispering. I smirked at her.

"I think you know that Scorpio" I said. I heard Y/N hiss behind me.

"Come on Y/N. Get her." I said. Y/N Jumped majestically up and scratched Scorpio. I watched In horror as the figure started to dissolve. A voice from a little necklace could be heard.
"Hahahaahhahaaa!! You really thought I would let you get me so easy? No way! But. I'm not totally evil. I'll give you a lead. You can lift me with ease, but I hurt when you throw me. What am I?" I looked in confusion at the dissolving figure. What? Y/N bumped her head against my leg.
"What Y/N?" She did it again.

"I don't understand" Then she ran out of the room. I quickly grabbed the necklace and ran after her. I found her outside in the garden. She was holding a rock in her mouth.

"Of course! She's hiding under a rock! Well thought sis!" I said.

"But wich stone? There is like a billion-trillion stones in this town alone! Not to mention all the diamonds and emeralds and stuff! She could be one of those too!" I said. She just looked at me like I was a stupid potato. She ran behind a tree. I could hear her moan in disgust. She was Scorpio again.

WHOOOWOWOOWOOWOWOOW! Any suggestions?

Here da Picture:

I Have a bunch of these XD

NEW CHAPTAR ON DA WAY CX

BAUIII

~Miku Out~