Where is he

I woke up in a chamber with a blindfold on my head. I was dizzy. A shadow stood over me. Zane. I looked up at him with tired eyes and said with a raspy voice:

"I hate you". He laughed. I was in my normal state, no powers, no nothing. I grinned.

"You think this is funny don't you?" I said. He laughed even more.

"Yes, I find this.. Quite funny" he said. He got down on both on his knees and smiled. He took my chin and lifted my head up. He stared into my eyes. He leaned in and whispered:

"I took him" my eyes widened. I could feel my eyes water. He leaned further in. Our noses touched.

"I'm gonna kill your family" He whispered.
Tears rolled down my cheeks as I realized what he was planning. My hands were bound loosely and I got free. I felt the ground with my hands. Yes! I grabbed something sharp and square. I slammed it into Zane's head. He moaned in pain. I had seconds now! I quickly cut the rope with the sharp object.  I got up and looked around the room. We were in the nether! My eyes darted from one thing to the other until I saw it. My w/o/c (Weapon of choice)! I grabbed it and held Zane down with the blade/blades on my trusty w/n (weapon name). His eyes were scared and wild. My ears turned a black-ish red.

"Ah. A feisty one. I like them feisty" He whispered teasingly. My face reddened.

"Where is he?!" I yelled.

"I don't know.." Zane said. I was angry.

"Come on, you know where he is! Darn it Zane!" I yelled. I made him get up and turn around. I dropped my weapon and grabbed a small dagger that was laying on the ground near me. I grabbed his hair and put the dagger with the point to his temples.

"Where is he?" I whispered. I slowly stuck the tip into his temples. He screamed in pain.

"In the potion room!" He yelled.

"Good. Take me there." I said.

"N-no I can't!" he said. I pulled his head back so it was on my shoulder.

"Take. Me. There." I said. He still refused. I was one giant fireball. He went on about killing my family. And that was it. I turned him around and slapped him across his face with all my might. I had left a red handprint on his cheek. I calmed down.

"Now.. Take. Me. There!" I whispered.

HAIAIIAIIAIIIII!!

I'm sorry if this chapter got a little graphic, but if your sibling where kidnapped and the kidnapper were going on about how he would kill your family wouldn't you react that way? I would (don't know if I should be concerned xD)

AND OMI 15.3K READERS!!! THAAAAANKKKSSSSS GUUUYYYYYYYSSSSSS!!!

Please put your ideas in the comments because they give me inspiration!

Picture of the day:

This pun caught me so off guard XD (let's just say I was pretty much dying xD)

On that note: Baiiiiii!!!

~Miku Out~