I'm HER

We walked for at bit, then we turned left. He kept leading me forward till we were standing in front of a tiny building.

"This is it" He said. I pushed him aside and ran over to the potion house. I opened the door and ran in. My eyes darted to the left, then to the right. And then I spotted him. He was tide to a fence and was knocked out. I rushed over to him.

"Travis? Travis!" I yelled. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh my Irene you're ok!" I said. He looked up at me. Frightened.

"Wha-what is wrong Travis?" I said.

"You? You?! YOU!" He yelled. I was confused.

"You trader!" He said.

"Wha-what do you mean?" I said. Why was he saying that? I glanced at a shattered mirror that was standing with a piece of cloth covering half of it. I saw my reflection. And I screamed. I was her! I was Scorpio.

"Travis it's me I promise!" I yelled. He looked frightened at me. I stared into his eyes.

Please remember Travis. Please remember the time we went apple picking, and you threw a rotten apple at me. Travis smiled. Or that time I had sewn you a dress and you wore it because you thought it was for boys. He started chuckling. Or that time when you got an A on your exam in manipulation and you manipulated me the whole afternoon, laughing all night. Travis's eyes gloomed.

"oh my Irene! Y/N it's you! Bu-but why do you look like Scorpio?" he said.

"I don't know! But oh Travis my dear brother, you're okay!" I said.

"Let's get out of here" Travis said. I helped him out of his boundaries and we headed for the door. But right as we were at the door, it slammed shut.

"Did you really think I'd fall for your manipulation you fox? HAHAHAHAHAA!" Zane said. Travis took a running start and kicked down the door. The door hit Zane on the nose.

*Bump*

We heard Zane fall on his butt. Before we went out I looked at the potions on the shelf. I grabbed a shrinking potion. I turned to Zane on the way out, and threw the potion at him. In seconds he was a tiny little, fat nugget. I picked him up. The shock from the potion had made him unconscious. I looked at Travis. He was shocked. But he smiled. We slowly walked to the portal. Finally we were going home.

"Uh Y/N. You're still Scorpio." Tavis said. My face turned white.

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNN.........

i'M SORRY !!! But you know me. I LOVE clifhangers.

Picture of the day:

Ok Lets just say: I love this so much, it's my desktop backround

ON THAT NOTE: BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJAGHKHFISAHIAHIHFIDSHFISDGKJRNLGKJSFBKSDNVK NKNVKDJBVKJDNK BDBVDSKLNVLKDN

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DX

(im ded)

~Miku Out (literally)~