The Meeting

Y/N's P.O.V

I ran on the stones over the river and stopped when I came to a light spot. I looked around myself, searching for Aaron. I almost jumped two feet in the air, when I saw Aaron on my third way around.

"GAH! AARON! YOU SCARED THE LIVING IRENE OUT OF ME!" I giggled. He laughed. Oh what a beautiful laugh. He snapped his fingers.

"You ready?" He said. I nodded and took off my cloak. He took off his jacket and red bandana, revealing his black eyes and six-pack.

"You're gonna train in that outfit?" He said, checking me out at the same time.

"Got a problem?" I said.

"Not at all" He said and smirked. I smiled. I took out my F/C sword and ran towards him. He took out his sword and fought me back. We trained for a good hour straight, swinging our swords together and trying out some new fighting techniques. I placed my F/C sword to his neck, which makes me the winner, of our fight and smiled. I dropped down in the grass and laid my back on a rock. Aaron dumped down beside me.

"So I've heard you sing. You sound really good." He said. I blushed and my ears turned pink.

"Yeah I do sing. I play the flute as well." I said

"Yeah I know. I heard you practice the other day." He said

"You spied on me for that long?" I said surprised. Aaron nodded and smirked. I handed him the box of F/CO (Favorite Cookies) I brought for him.

"Here you go. These are for you" I said.

"For me? Oh thanks I appreciate it Y/N" He said. Silence spread. Suddenly Aaron turned so we were face to face. We were both breathing in and out heavily. He stared into my E/C eyes. I stared back into his coal-black eyes. He slowly leaned over to kiss me. When those soft lips hit mine, it was like and earthquake in my chest. My heart pounded. The kiss slowly evolved into us, sharing salvia. I could feel my ears turn to an even hotter pink. We both slowly backed away from the kiss. I blushed and smiled at him. He returned the smile. He got up and helped me up as well. I, red as a tomato, hugged him goodbye, took my F/C sword and put on my cloak. I ran over the stones to the other side of the river and then walked the gravel path to the gate. I could hear someone come up behind me. It was Travis.

{Hey Guys!}

Please (Once Again) Lower those pitchforks! A-And you over there with the torch, please lower it!

Please forgive me. Here is a picture of a pineapple to cheer you up:

 Here is a picture of a pineapple to cheer you up:

Garroth: "Miku it's not even a real pineapple"

Miku: "Shyyy Garroth, no one will know, just shyyy!"

Laurence: "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"

The Whole Crew: "SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!"

Travis to Kaitlyn: "Girl, if you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple"

Kaitlyn: *Slaps Travis*

Travis: "Ughhh... Uhh but look at that nice butt"

Kaitlyn: *Knocks Travis out*

(Miku & everyone except for Travis are laughing)

Okay back to reality, I have been sick (Weeery Sick) and haven't been feeling to god (Obviously). I know, i know i am a lazy bum...

But i will upload 2 chapters today sooo....

~Nya!

Okay, okay i will stop acting like Michi...

BAII (︶︶)!

~Miku Out~