S

~•~•~•

But who wouldn't turn around after hearing a forceful, aggressive cough coming from seats behind you.

As Baekhyun stared at the familiar eyes groggy eyes he had met with last night, heads were turning towards him and that included the professor- who had stopped in the middle of his lecture due to Baekhyun's abruptness.

It wasn't until Xiumin tugged on his friend's shirt that Baekhyun finally realized what he was doing; just standing by his chair his eyes glued to the person that sat behind him- a few seats away.

He cleared his throat before mumbling a sorry and returning to his desk.

Class ended smoothly after that, though there times when Baekhyun got distracted and attempted to take a peek behind him. When the bell rang, people hurriedly wanted to get out of the class.

Especially Baekhyun and the girl. Except, they had different reasons for their rush. Baekhyun wanted to meet up with the girl, while she actually wanted to avoid him.

Xiumin grabbed Baekhyun's shoulder stopping him from moving any further. Baekhyun knew what he was about to say, so he quickly turned around and faced his friend.

"Listen, I know you're trying to help me, but I gotta talk to her. I promise it'll be quick. Yeah?" He smiled lightly, in hopes that Xiumin wouldn't be upset.

"But Baek—"

"Thanks man!" Baekhyun waved as clutched his bag in hand and ran out the classroom.

Baekhyun didn't know if he was genuinely concerned, or if it was curiosity at this point that was doing him. 

Maybe both?

All he knew was that he wasn't going to let this go easily.

Ignoring Xiumin, who was catching up to him, Baekhyun sped his pace, so that he could lose him and also to find the girl before she disappears.

Mina, he remembered; his mind traveled back to last night to the moment before the girl had stormed out of his apartment. Mina was her name.

By the time he reached the outside of the building he came from, the campus was already filled with college students.

"Shoot." He muttered as he glanced at the busy campus. How am I going to find her now?

"Yo, Baekhyun!"

Whipping to his left, Baekhyun found Lay running up to him.

"Oh hey," he greeted back, smiling a little. "What's up?"

"Just gonna go grab brunch. I was just about to meet up with Xiu and ask if he wanted to come since we both skipped breakfast this morning. Hey, when's your next class?"

"I guess," he checked his phone for the time, "in a little over an hour."

"Great," Lay smiled. "So how about count with us? We won't take too long."

"Umm," looking past Lay's shoulder, Baekhyun's eyes wandered through the crowd trying to find Mina. I really to find her first though.

And before he could come up with an answer, "There you are!" Baekhyun felt a hand on his shoulder. When he turned around he saw it was Xiumin. "Dude, why'd you run off like that?"