twelve

"What am I to you, Dan?" His question caught me off guard, and I shifted on the couch to look at him.

"Where did that come from?" I asked, stalling for more time to think about what I was going to say.

"I just want to know."

"What do you want to be?"

"No, don't play those games Dan. Tell me what YOU feel."

"You're my boyfriend... Yea. You're my boyfriend, and I couldn't possibly be any happier about it. When I'm around you, i'm happy. And I feel safe. I can be who i am, i don't have to pretend when i'm with you. And that's the best feeling in the world. When we kiss my entire body goes up in flames, and i can't think straight. All I want is to keep kissing you. We haven't know each other for as long as it feels like, but I feel like i've known you my entire life. You were the missing part of me, and I just feel complete with you. I know that sounds super mushy and cheesy... but that's exactly how I feel." Phil had the most beautiful look on his face as he crashed his lips onto mine. It wasn't urgent or needly like most of the times we kissed. It was rough and passionate. Hours past, it seemed like, before he broke away, his eyes still closed. 

"Philip Lester, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Hell yes."

unedited