Meeting Jack

I was making video like I always do. "Top to the mornin ya laddies My name is Jacksepticeye!" Few hours passed by and I was ending my video. "If you like it punch that like button in the face like a BOSS and high fives all around*whish whish* Thank you guys and I will see you dudes in the next video!" My phone buzzed. I picked it up and it was text message from Mark! (Text message) Mark: Hi Jack! I was wondering if you wanted to come over for a weekend at my house? (replys) Jack: Sure Markimoo. I went to my room and packed some clothes. I figured to call Mark on Skype Mark while I was packing. I typed in his name on Skype of course his name was Bum Bum. (ring, ring) "Come on Mark pick up." Finally Mark picked up the phone. Mark: "Hi Jack." "Hey Mark what are ya up to?" Mark: "Nothing much really just straightening up my house for you Jackarooney, what are you doing?" "I am packing clothes and I will be right over Markimoo." Mark: "Ok Jackarooney see ya in a little bit." I hanged up my phone and got my keys off my kitchen table. I put my key in my car and start playing Irish music. I was so excited and worried at the same time. I have feelings for Mark for awhile now and I don't how to tell him how I feel about him. I wonder of he feels the same way about me.
~Mark P.O.V.~
I am so happy that Jack is coming over to my house! "This is going to be great weekend with Jack!" I have feelings for the longest time now. I don't know if Jack feels the same way. "I can tell him when he gets here." (Text message from Jack) Jack: On my way Markimoo. (replys) Ok Jackarooney see you when you get here. But a little did I know that is coming to my house.
~Jack's P.O.V.~
But alittle that I know that something bad was coming my way!

Cliffhanger !!!
Will Jack know what bad thing is coming his way?