Nervous or proud.

I was up until 7:00 in the morning because I am going to ask Jack would he marry me at pax. "I am so excited and nervous at the same time!" I heared Jack coming downstairs. "Good morning hun how do you sleep?" *Jack yawns* "Good sweetie." *Jack smiles and walks over to the coffee was and he poured the coffee in the cup. "Do you know today is Jack?" Jack shakes his head while he is drinking his coffee. "Today we go to pax Jack." Jack eyes wided. "T-today?" I nodded my head. "Omg! I have to get dressed to pax!" Jack ran upstairs and he got dressed he put on his shirt and ripped jeans. I was looking at the black box and smiles and I put back in my pocket and I wait for Jack.
~Jack's P.O.V~
I was rushing to get dressed and get to pax on time. "Oh God we are going to be late for pax!" I ran downstairs and Mark stopped me. "Jack it is okay we will make I promise." I kissed Mark on the lips and he kissed back to and I grab the keys and started the car and we drove off to pax. Bob and Wade was there.
Wade:"Mark and Jack!" *wade came running up to Mark and Jack and hugs them.*
Bob just followed behind wade and hugged Jack and Mark to.
Wade: "I am going to propose to Molly before the panel!"
I just smiled and I looked over at Jack and smiled even more.
Bob:"Mark are you okay?"
"Yeah I am fine  Bob."
Bob: "okay Mark."
Wade and Jack and Bob and I walked out to the panel and we continued standing.
Wade: "Molly come up here if you will." *Molly walks up to the stage and Wade gets down on one knee."Molly would you marry me?" Molly was crying and noded and Wade and Molly kissed and Jack and Mark and Bob hugged Molly and Wade.
Bob:"Okay guys should we start the questions?" "Not yet Bob."
*Bob looked confused and Wade looked confused as well.*
I walked on the middle of the stage. "Hello everyone, as you of you guys know that I am dating Jack for some time now." *Mark starts to cry a little bit and he turned to Jack.* "Jack you are the world to Me and I love very much." *Mark gets down on one knee and takes out the box and opens the box* "would you make me the happiest guy in the world and marry Me? *Jack put his hand on his mouth and starts crying* "Yes Mark I will!" I smiled and I put the ring on Jack's finger and hugged him and kissed him. Bob and Wade was smiling and they come over and hugged me and Jack.

I am sorry this chapter is so short cuz I am busy with school and sports

I am sorry this chapter is so short cuz I am busy with school and sports. I am sorry for this chapter being so short and don't worry there is more to come in this book, the next chapter is going to be about Jack and Mark having fun but the next day Jack finds out something and he is scared to tell Mark what happened. Can you guys guess what Jack is so scared of telling Mark after their night of fun?