The fight or be saved

Mark and Jack went out drinking for Mark's birthday. Mark can't drink much because what happened many times before.
~Jack P.O.V.~
"Mark are you going to have another drink?" Mark shook his head. Mark was looking at Jack. "At least that you are back on your feet again Jack." "Yeah, I am still in little pain but it is okay." *smiles* Mark smiles back. I looked back at Mark something was bothering him. "Mark what's wrong?" Mark lifted his head.
Mark: " Nothing is wrong Jack." Mark was playing with his glass rocking back and forth.I put my hand on his hand. "There is something wrong Mark please tell me."
Mark:*sighed* "How will my family think about me?" I looked at Mark and he was crying. I got up and hugged my boyfriend. "Mark your family will still love you no matter what." Mark looked up at me and nodded.
~Mark P.O.V.~
"Thanks Jackaboy." Jack smiled at me.
Jack:"your welcome Markimoo."
"Jack I will be waiting in the car for you." Jack smiled. "Okay Markimoo."
~Jack P.O.V.~
I was going to the car and I heared something in the alley. "Hello?" *someone comes out in the darkness*
"Hi Jack do you know who I am?"
I shook my head. "No I don't know who you are and what you are doing?" *someone laughed*
"Oh Jack I know your secret and I wanted Mark first!" *in a angry tone*
I was looking at the distance and finally he came out of hiding. "Come out here where I can see you punk!"
"Sure there Jack." The person came out were the light shinning right on top of him and Jack. "What is your name." I sayed in a angry tone.
"Well I was there when you had your accident Jack or should I say Sean!" I am trying to remember my accident from that day but it was hard to remember from that day the only is I remember is I woke up at the scene and passed out and woke up at the hospital. "I can't remember."
*someone laughed and going circles around me.*
"Oh Jack I am on YouTube and I am know as yamimash but in the real world I am known as Aaron!"
I was shocked by that! Aaron is going circles around me and stops in front of my face. "What do you want besides Mark!"
"Well since you asked this!" Aaron punched me in the face and I fall backwards.
I put my hand up to my face and I took it away and saw blood and I got up. "You want to fight and fight you will get!" ~in my mind~ how can I fight if I am drunk?
Aaron puts his hands up. "Okay Jack try to hit me then!" I was punching and I hit Aaron in the face a few times.
"Good one, now it is my turn pretty boy." Aaron was punching me in the stomach and face. I lost my breath and the only thing is laid there like I am dead.
Aaron left me and I got up as soon he left. "What a dick!"
I started to walk back to the car.
~Mark P.O.V~
I was waiting in the car for 10 mins. "Wow Jack is late." I try to call Jack but there was no answer on his phone, I started to get worried about him. I got out of the car and walked to the building and there was alley so I stopped mid way in my tracks as I saw Jack! "Jack!" I ran up to Jack and give him a big hug. "Where have you been I was worried sick about you!" I looked at Jack face. "What happened to you Jack?"
"Well it is a long story Mark and i can tell you in the car." I helped Jack into the car and we drive off. "Jack what happened?" Jack sighed. "Well I was walking to the car and heared something in the alley and it was a person in the alley. His name was Aaron." "Aaron!?" Jack nodded his head. "Aaron sayed he wanted you first. And he beat me up and I beat him up." Jack looked over at me. "Mark are you okay?" he asked me. "What- yeah I was thinking what you said about Aaron." It was quiet all the rest way. "Jack you and me have to talk when we get in the house." Jack was fast asleep in the car. "Maybe tomorrow morning." I smiled at Jack. I parked the car and I went over to Jack's side and opened the car door and picked him up bridal style and brought him upstairs. I put Jack on the bed and I took off his shirt and his pants and he was only in his boxers. "Goodnight Baby." I kissed Jack on the forehead and crawled next to him and I put my arm around Jack.

I am sorry that this chapter took so long! Is Mark tell Jack what was in his past or something more? The next chapter is going to dirty or not dirty I don't know yet. Plz tell me what next chapter is going to be.