The Story of my Horrible Life

Elize- Josh runs to the door and says "what's wrong Ginny?" Ginny points to me and josh goes wide eyed. I pull my arm away from Jared "look what you've done!" I yell at him. "Look what I've done!? You cut your arms not me!" Jared yells back. I push past Ginnifer and Josh and run upstairs. I run into my room and lock the door. After I do that I crawl under my bed and cry. "Why did they have to find out" I ask no one. I quickly get out from under my bed and run to my bathroom and grab a blade and run back to my bed and crawl under it again. I put the blade down, knowing they'll make me give them all my blades. I hear footsteps at my bedroom door and the sound of a key being put into the lock. I quickly crawl out from under my bed and get on it and under my covers and cry into my pillow. I hear my door open and footsteps come over to my bed. "I'm sorry I yelled at you" a voice says and I immediately recognize it as Jared's. I cry harder and Ginny says "josh go get all of her blades" "no!" I yell sitting up. Josh nods and goes to my bathroom. Ginny says "sweetie you have to stop this. Its not healthy" "I have nothing to live for! My life is shit! My past is shit! Cutting is all I have left! Its the only release I have! Its the only way I can let all my pain go" I say. "How can you let your pain go if you cause pain" Jared asks. "Because I dont feel the pain. I feel a release. And comfort. And happy when I do it. " I say. Jared nods and hugs me. "What happened in your past that would cause you to do this?" He asks. "I.. I dont want to talk about it," I say. Jared gives me a sad look and says "please?" I sigh and nod "I...when I got into a foster home when I was 5 the foster dad was abusive, he'd beat me, he'd say mean things and the foster mother would laugh. Then when I was 10 my whole world changed. I... I was...I was" I say and let more tears fall. "You were what" Jared whispers as if already knowing but wanting to make sure, by now Josh, Ginny and Jared were all sitting on my bed, Jared being right next to me. "I.. I was r-raped" I whisper and look away. Jared gasps and hugs me tight. Josh is furious and Ginny is trying to not cry,and calm him down, failing at both. I hug Jared back. "I love you" he whispers in my ear. "You what?" Ginny and Josh ask. "I love her." Jared says louder. I smile and whisper "I love you too" "does this mean you two are dating?" Ginny asks. Jared nods and kisses my forehead. Ginny whispers something to Josh and he nods "we'll leave you two alone. "Ginny says. "Dont do anything..." Josh says. I roll my eyes and nod. Ginny laughs a little and drags Josh out. Jared and I both reposition so were laying down and were cuddling. "Promise me you'll try to stop" Jared asks "I promise" I say crossing my hidden fingers.

***************************************************************

Holy shit, what did I just write? Ahem, anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter.

P.s. I've decided I'll update. But please recommend this story to people so I can get votes and reads. Thanks, Bye 😘❤🍎