Should I Stay Or Should I Die?

*5 months later*

Jared- I have spent every moment possible at Elize's side. And when I'm not, I'm acting. But I just can't do it anymore and Ginny and Josh can't either. I dont know what I'll be able to do if she doesn't wake up. They're going to pull the plug soon, I know it. As I hold Elise's hands, I cry. I'm not ashamed either. Because I love her. So so much. "Please wake up, Elize. I need you here, Ginny needs you here. Josh needs you here. Oliver needs you here. We all need you here! Please come back to me, Beauty. I love you."

Elize- I hear crying echo through the darkness. I have been in here for so long. I dont know what's going on. I look and spot a light. I run to it. I run and run until I'm out of breath. I run a little more and I'm met with An angel and a demon. "Elize, we are going to show you your futures, if you stay and if you choose to die. Who would you like to see first? Mine or his?" The angel asks. "His. Then yours" I say. The demon smirks and takes me to the future of where I choose to die. I see Ginnifer and Josh laughing on my grave, we then flash to Jared. I see him making out with some girl, "I'm so glad Elize is dead. Because now I can have you" he says. I tear up and say "I've seen enough." The demon nods and then shows me the future if I stay. Just to sum it up, Ginny and josh ignore me, Jared cheats on me and I fall into deep depression. Then the angel appears. "Now its time for you to see the truth. " she says and grabs my hand. We go to if I die and she wipes my tears. "Dont cry Darling, the demon's futures were lies. Here's the truth" she says and points. "Look" she says. I look and see Ginny, Josh, and everyone else from the cast crying at my funeral. I see Josh blaming himself for not double checking to see if he got all the blades. Then I see Jared crying. I hear him whisper "I'm sorry. I love you. I will always love you. I will never ever move on" he then kisses my lips as if hoping it was just a sleeping curse, but when I didn't wake up he came to the reality that I truly was gone. "He's been by your side the whole five months you were in a coma" the angel says. "Woah five months!?" I say, the Angel nods "every minute killed him" we then flash a few years into the future. Jared is at my grave putting my favorite flower on my tomb stone. Forget me nots. "I will never forget you, Beauty. Never," he says. I smile and the angel says "ready to see the future where you are living?" "Actually, I dont need to see it. Just seeing Jared there, was enough to make me want to go back. " I say. The angel smiles, "As you wish. And Elize?" "Yes?" I ask. "Tell Jared to use protection when you guys do it in two years." I go wide eyed. The angel laughs "I'm kidding...the kids are adorable." I go even more wide eyed if that's possible." I'm kidding, you won't have your first kid until your mar- never mind" she says. "What?" I ask. "Good luck Elizabeth" "lady its Elize." The angel laughs and snaps her fingers. "Now I'm in the dark again. Great" I say. I then hear a voice, "Please wake up, Elize. I need you here, Ginny needs you here. Josh needs you here. Oliver needs you here. We all need you here! Please come back to me, Beauty. I love you." I recognize that voice as Jared. I soon feel myself fade. "What's going on?" I ask. I then hear beeping and Jared crying, I open my eyes and look to my left and see Jared looking down, holding my hand. "I love you, my sweet, sweet, Beauty" Jared says. I smile and whisper "I love you too." He looks up. "Elize!" He yells and hugs me. I hug him back. Ginny and Josh run in with Oliver,"what happe- Elize!" Ginny yells, "you're awake!" She says. Josh smiles. "Lizzy! You finally woke up from your hibernation!" Oliver yells. "Hibernation?" I ask looking at Ginny. "He's almost 2. He wouldn't under stand coma" she mouths. I nod and say "yep. Sorry I decided to hibernate buddy." "Its okay just dont do it again" he says. I smile and josh says "I'll get the doctor" and walks out. Jared hugs me and kisses my cheek repeatedly. I laugh and push him away for a second. "Are you alright?" He asks worried. "Yeah. But...Ginnifer?" I ask. "Yes?" She asks. "I want help. I want therapy, and rehab and all that. I want to get better. You probably won't believe me with this next part but the future where I died made me want to come back and get help." I say. "Future where you died? What?" Ginny asks. I tell them the whole story including the part where the angel said to tell Jared use protection and they all laughed. "I'm not even kidding. My eyes were probably wider than his mouth at the moment" I say pointing to Jared. He laughs and kisses my forehead. Everything is perfect. Absolutely perfect. Now I just need the rehab and therapy.

***************************************************************

Hey guys, I am pretty proud of myself with this chapter. I even cried while I was writing the angels part. And it was "oh my gosh that is so sweet" type of crying and oh god I'm tearing up again dammit. Anyways hope you enjoyed this, for now until next time, - Elize