She's In A Coma

Ginnifer- "oh my god! Josh call an ambulance!" I scream as she closes her eyes. Josh pulls his phone out and dials 911. I go to Elize and put her head in my lap and play with her hair while tears are streaming down my face. Josh hangs up and says "an ambulance will be here soon" and sheds tears of his own. Soon we hear sirens and Josh runs downstairs. A few seconds later josh and the paramedics are running in here and they pull mer away from Elize. "No!" I yell trying to get out of Josh's grasp. Josh says "Ginny they need room if they're going to save her" I nod and cry into Josh's shirt. He rubs my back andtrys to comfort me. "Mr. and Mrs. Dallas, we will be going to the Los Angeles Community Hospital" one of the paramedics say. Josh and I nod as the others take Elize out. Oliver toddles in and asks "what are they doing with Lizzy?" Before I can say anything the paramedic says "She got hurt so were helping her get better." Oliver nods and says "okay." "Will she be okay?" Josh asks. The paramedic shrugs, "I'm sorry but I dont know, she's going to need stitches. And if she's lucky she'll wake from the coma that she's in." "Coma?" I ask, the paramedic nods. "I have to go, I'll meet you at the hospital" he says and walks out. I pick oliver up and follow him with josh following behind. I grab her phone off of the table and grab mine as well and walk out the door, I get to the car and josh gets in and I buckle oliver in and get in the front. As I buckle up Josh pulls out of the driveway and gets to the hospital. We get out of the car, josh grabbing oliver as I run in. I run to the desk and say "Elizabeth Goodwin Dallas?" The lady looks at me and asks "who are you to her?" "I am her mother god damn it now tell me whats happening to my daughter!" I yell. Josh runs to me and tries to calm me down. "Oh, um.. she's getting stitches now. She's in room 44" the lady says. I nod and go outside her door and wait. Josh follows and I decide to text Jared, 'hey Elize is in the hospital. She is in a coma' 'what!? I'll be there soon, what hospital?' Jared quickly replies. 'Los Angeles Community Hospital' I reply and put my phone away. "Oh josh, what are we going to do?" I ask, tears slowly falling. "I dont know" he says. A few minutes later Jared, Lana, Jen and Colin all run up to us. "Have you heard anything?" Jared asks. I shake my head. Just then a doctor comes out of Elize's room and says "you must be Elizabeth's family. Come in" and open the door for us all to come in. We'll all walk in and oliver squirms out of Josh's grasp and runs to Elize. "Lizzy, wake up! Wake up!" I run to oliver and say "Olly she won't be awake for a little while. "Why not? Is she hibernating?" I stay quiet for a little while then say "yeah, she's hibernating. She'll wake up soon." I hope. Josh gives me a look and I mouth "what? He's almost 2" josh nods and Jared walks over to Elize's side and sits on the chair. The doctor talks to josh while I talk to Jen, Lana and Colin. "What exactly happened?" Jen asks. "She selfharmed" I whisper. Jared hears and says "no... She promised me she'd try to stop. I thought you got all of her blades!" "I guess she had one more and we didn't know it. " I say. Jared starts crying and puts his head in his hands. I go over to him and hug him. "I know Jared. It'll be okay. When she wakes up we are getting her help." I say. Jared nods and stares at Elize. Oh Elize, please wake up.

***************************************************************
Hey guys! How are all of you? And just so you know, if you ever need to talk, about selfharm and stuff like that, just DM me, I'd love to help you guys. 🍎 p.s. HAPPY ONCE DAY!!!!!!!! 🍎🔥✒🌹😍🐦🐕😱😂😨😭😊😱😘😍💍😘😘😘🔫✒✒🌹🍎🔥🔥🍎🍎🍎😨😵🔥🍎😘😘