Who I am.

Hi. I'm Elizabeth. But I'd much rather be called Elize, or Lizzy. If you call me by my whole name, prepare to lose fingers. I'm fourteen years old and my birthday is December 21st. Which is like... really awesome. I get presents four days before Christmas then I get presents for Christmas. Or at least I think I would if I didn't live in a stupid orphanage. Yep that's right. I'm an orphan. My mother and father died in a car accident. The lady who runs this stupid orphanage told me that they were going out on a date exactly two years after I was born. But then she accidentally slipped up and said that they died in the car accident from going to get me at my day care thingy. I am the reason they're dead. Every family that wanted me, found that out and left in a heartbeat. I'd go into foster families but they were awful. I would tell you about it but, I'm afraid that's a bit too personal. "Elize! Breakfast!" The lady says. Her name is Anna. She's nice, but she doesn't understand that I want to be alone. "I'm not hungry!" I yell back. She doesn't say anything else. Well... All I can say is, Welcome to my shitty life.

************************************************************************************************

Hey guys, My name is Elizabeth...Like the Elizabeth in the story. No this isn't real. this is just a story. Well... The only thing that's real is if you call me by my full name... literally. prepare too lose some fingers. Anyway, hope you enjoy this story.