Chapter 11

Jared- Gosh, I am so worried about Elize. I can't believe what happened to her! I want to kill the jerks who did this to her. But I have to be strong for her. I will be strong for Elize. I play with Elize's hair for a little while and see that she's asleep. I carefully get out of her bed and kiss her forehead and go out of her room quietly. I go downstairs and see Josh and Ginny. "Hey Jared, where's Elize?" Ginny asks when she sees me step off of the last step. "She fell asleep. " I say. Ginny nods and says "Jared, Josh and I need to talk to you." I nod nervously and Ginny and josh sit down on a couch and I sit on a chair. "Jared, first things first, (AN I'm a realist, sorry couldn't help it) we need you to promise something. " josh says. I nod and he continues, "We need you to promise to never hurt Elize. Her past has clearly been hell and we don't want her to be hurting anymore." I nod "of course, I, I would never hurt Elize. I love her so much. And honestly I want to kill whoever did this to her." Josh nods "Jared you have to be strong. Dont talk like this in front of her. And dont actually do it." "Oh I know. But I can't help wanting to, you know?" Josh nods "yeah I understand, but dont do it" josh says. I nod. I then hear screams coming from upstairs. I stand up and run up the stairs, josh running behind me and Ginny slowly following. I get to Elize's room and see her thrashing around in her bed I run to her and grab her shoulders and she screams louder. "No! Please no! Don't do this to me please!" My heart breaks inside and I grab a hold of her shoulders and shake her. She opens her eyes in panic. She starts crying and I hug her tightly, knowing Josh and Ginnifer are watching us. "Shh its okay, I'm here. I'm here Elize" I whisper as she cries. I hold her and play with her hair and eventually she calms down. "You okay?" I ask. She nods slowly and lays down again. Josh and Ginnifer walk out and I stand up. "Stay, please?" She asks, scared. I nod and get into the bed with her. "Thank you" she mumbles and cuddles against me. I smile and wrap my arm around her and hold her close. I look down at her face and see her smiling slightly. I smile and say "get some rest Beauty, I'll be here when you wake up" I say and kiss her forehead. She smiles and closes her eyes. I close my eyes too and fall asleep, holding the girl of my dreams in my arms.

Josh- Ginny and I go downstairs and to the living room. I look behind me to see where Jared is but he's not there. "I'll be back" I say and go back upstairs to Elize's room. "Get some rest Beauty, I'll be here when you wake up" I hear Jared say. I smile at how Jared cares for her. He really cares for her doesn't he? At least I know he'll never hurt her. I quietly go back downstairs and see Ginny with a confused look. "Jared staying with Elize until she wakes up. I guess she didn't want him to leave" I say smiling. "Okay. And wow you are really lighting up about your little princess dating" Ginny says. "Well, I know Jared would never hurt her." I say smiling. Ginny smiles "Come on, let's watch a movie, Oliver's asleep." I nod, "what movie?" "How about The Smurfs?" I ask. She nods and goes to put the movie in the DVD player. We sit down and the movie begins. I put my arm around Ginny and we cuddle while watching the movie.

*************************************************************

Hey peeps, this was mostly just a filler chapter so yeah, but I figured it would be good to put my boredom into something less productive than homework 😂 anyways, I hope you like it