Saying Goodbye

Elize- I'm packing for the little rehab place.. I won't see Jared in 3 to 4 months as well as Ginny, Josh and little Oliver. I'm scared because what if while I'm away they forget about me and when I come back Ginny and Josh send me back to the orphanage? I feel someone hug me from behind. I look and see that its Jared. I turn around in his arms and hug him. "I'll miss you so much!" I say tearing up. Jared hugs me tighter."I'll miss you too princess. But don't worry. By the look on your face I'm guessing you think we'll forget you? Dont worry we won't. Ginny and josh and Oliver love you to much to forget about you. And so do I. I'll think about you every second. But I'll smile because when you come out, you'll be happier. And healthier" Jared says and kisses my forehead. "Can you come with us to drop me off?" I ask. Jared smiles "that's what I came up here to tell you. Yeah I can!" I smile and kiss Jared. He kisses back and I feel the butterflies I had when I first kissed him. He pulls away and I smile. "So are you done packing?" He asks and I nod, patting my two suitcases. "Great. Because Ginny and Josh are ready to go." I walk over to my suitcases and unzip them. "What are you doing?" He asks laughing. "I just remembered. I forgot to recheck that I packed everything" I say. "I'm sure you did and if you didn't we'll bring you it okay? Come on" Jared says and zips one of my suitcases back up. "Ugh!" I say and zip the other up and pick it up. Jared picks the other one up and we walk out, we walk downstairs and out to the van where Ginny is buckling Oliver and josh is getting in the driver seat. Jared and I put my suitcases in the trunk and then get in the very back. We get fastened and I lay m!y head on Jared's shoulder. "Dont worry. We will never forget about you. If you improve quicker than they expect then you get out sooner." Jared says. I nod and let a tear fall. Jared lifts my head off his shoulder and wipes the tear and says, "Dont cry Elize. Everything will be okay. I love you." "I love you too" I say and Ginny gets in and we drive away. Goodbye home...

********************************************************
Hey guys! Sorry its been a while. I've had writers block for a while but I was able to think of something!