Chapter 45: Towards Their Own Paths

"Make your own path instead of following one that is already made"

°*'·°*'·°*'·*°'·*°

Nakatulala si Eiffel sa asul na kalangitan habang nakaupo sa bintana niya, nakaangat ang paa niya sa ere at isang maling galaw ay maari siyang mahulog mula sa ikatlong palapag nang kanilang mansyon. Ngunit sa ngayon ay wala siyang pakelam. Wala sa sariling napahawak sa brasong may gasa.

Its been three days since she arrived in her father's homeland, Britain. At hangang ngayon ay hindi parin siya lumalabas ng kanyang kuwarto.

Narinig niya ang pagkatok sa kanyang pintuan "Come in" saad niya at pumasok ang secretarya ng kanyang namayapang ama dito sa Britain.

"My lady! Please be careful!" nagaalalang lumapit sa kanya ang successful middle aged woman.

Eiffel gracefully jumped on the floor and stood up "I'm ok Mrs. Heatherson" nakangiting aniya with her British accent ngunit kapansinpasin ang walang buhay na tono ng binibini.

Eiffel was wearing a white off shoulder dress with golden flowers patterns at the hem of it that reaches her toes. Her wavy black hair adorned with a ribbon full of high quality pearls falls above her waist perfectly. She looked straight at them with her cerulean blue eyes that she inherited from the bloodline of Sinclaires. Eiffel looked like a small doll inside a big castle, truly a noble indeed.

Humahangos na pumasok sa loob ng kuwarto niya ang isang pamilyar na aso.

Gulat kinuha ni Eiffel ang aso at niyakap "Puffy! What are you doing here baby?" nagtatakang tanong niya habang dinidilaan ng aso ang pisngi niya.

"Mistress Pauline sent your dog lady Eiffel." sagot ng mayordoma.

Malungkot na niyakap ni Eiffel ang asong niregalo sa kanya ng asawa.

"Mrs Heatherson, is everything arranged?" seryosong tanong ni Eiffel, binaba ang aso at lumabas ng kuwarto.

"Yes my lady" sagot nito habang sinusundan ang munting binibini.

"You are already officially enrolled in the most prestigious all girls school here in Britain, we already arranged your tutors and all the rights in the Sinclaire properties all over the continent is already in the process. It's only just a matter of time for you to earn the tittle as the 16th Countess of Campbell." Dagdag nito.

Nagpatuloy sa paglalakad si Eiffel with her chin up at lahat ng mga nakakasalubong na kasambahay ay yumuyukod sa kanya bilang pagbibgay galang.

"How about my late grandfather's Shipping Company?"

"Yes my lady, your family's trusted attorney is already working on it. You as the rightfully heiress, have the right on everything the late Lord had. Aside from that, the investments and shares Lord Raven invested in other companies are also to be passed down to you."

"That is perfect, from now on I want to continue exporting our family's famous wines. Kindly inform the employees in the vineyard to increase the grape seedlings. We need to multiply our harvests. We will start exporting it also in the middle east."

"Yes my lady."

"And also, call the Veterinarians in the ranch. Our horses must be properly examined." Utos niya.

"Pardon me my lady, But I don't understand your motives about the ranch"

Eiffel smiled "I'm planning to start an Equine related business, after all, this industry is starting to conquer some parts of Asia as well. We will be breeding high classes of stallions and we will start venturing and importing them. I believe that we are most suited for it since we have hectares of lands that can accommodate the facilities that would be built. But right now, it's still just a plan of mine for the future"