Welcome to Ouran Academy!

Author's Note

Disclaimer: I do not own FMA or OHSHC.

Well, this is my first fanfic so ummm... no promises!

Also Al has a human body in this, just because why not? (Actually because plot)👍🏻

I've had this idea swimming in my head for a while now so... okay I'll be quiet now so you can enjoy! ; )

- - - -

6:30 am.

Time to wake up. Edward rubbed his eyes, then rolled onto his side again, pulling the covers around him.

It was so warm...

Then he remembered. It was the first day of his new transfer school, Ouran Academy!

- - - -

Slowly, Ed crept to his little brother's room, his automail leg making a soft tapping noise against the wooden floorboards. He swiftly opened the door to find a sleeping little Alphonse. He walked to where Al was and bent down to Al's bed.

" Al. Alphonse. Wake up!" The noise woke up Al's kitty, a tiny ginger one, with soft green eyes.

"Brother, what is it? It's Sunday, right? I can sleep in..." Al closed his eyes and lay back down.

"No, it's Monday. Wake up!"

"Oh." Al slowly sat up, and got out of bed.

Edward left the room to go to his. He quickly threw his new uniform on, which was way too fancy and neat for Ed's liking, and quickly tied his hair up into a ponytail.

By the time Ed was out of his room, Al was already waiting for him.

Some time after getting ready some more,  the pair of brothers set out for school.

- - - -

After dropping Al off, Ed stood in front of the school. Ed stared at the humongous school.

Seriously, a pink school? It would be so much more badass if it was painted red or black or something.

After some hesitation, Ed pushed open the main door of the school and walked in.

- - - -

Authors Note

Hope you enjoyed that! I'm sorry it's so short (This chapter is shorter than Ed). I can't think of anything else right now.

Also comment (If you want to). Every single one counts!

Okay, bye!