The Host Club's Day Out (Part II)

"It just looks like a normal town. Nothing special about it." Edward commented, looking around at all the people and shops.

"YAY!!! Haruhi's hometown! Haruhi's hometown!" The twins chanted excitedly, getting more attention from the people around, who had already been drawn to the limousine.

"I can't believe I finally get to see where Haruhi lives!" Tamaki said.

Haruhi began. "Guys, it's not really that big of a d-"

"Let's go shopping!" Honey interrupted.

"Shopping! Shopping!" The twins continued chanting.

"Calm down, men." Tamaki started in a calm tone, gesturing for the club to quieten. "We will do this in an orderly fashion! First, we will all go to all those shops there, you see!" He said, while pointing at a crowded row of shops a few metres away. "Then, we will all split up to see the rest of the town! Then, we will meet right here at 2PM sharp, so we can all go back to one of my small houses near here!"

"Yes, sir!" Hikaru, Kaoru, and Honey shouted together while saluting, while Mori and Kyoya nodded in agreement and Ed facepalmed.

- - - -

"Ooh! A shop for keychains!" Honey pointed out excitedly.

"200 yen for one keychain?" Hikaru wondered, looking at all the keychains on the shelves.

"That's a lot less than we usually pay." Kaoru finished. "They're usually around 20,000 yen, at the least."

"2-20,000 yen? That's like a whole 2 weeks worth of groceries! These damn rich people." Haruhi mumbled to herself.

"We can get matching ones! And besides, they're only going to be 1,600 yen if we all get one!" Honey pulled out the puppy eyes.

"So 1,600 yen," Ed calculated, before suddenly realising what that meant. "I AM NOT GETTING ONE OF THOSE KEYCHAINS!!" He shouted.

"Why not?"

"Well, you could at least get something cool, like this one!" Ed argued, pointing to a key chain. It was silver, with a gleaming demon skull on it. It looked very intimidating, and scary.

The Host Club stared at Ed.

Ed stared back.

"What? You got a problem with my sense of style?" Edward finally spoke out aggresively, breaking the silence.

"... Your sense of style is horrible." Kaoru said.

The Host Club murmured in agreement.

- - - -

Ed walked through the bustling towns, staring at the rabbit keychain in his gloved automail hand. It was small and pink, only slightly larger than a bottle cork. He had no idea how the Host Club managed to wield their powers of plot convenience here, but somehow they had done it.

The Host Club...

Edward crushed the rabbit keychain out of anger, but it bounced right back, its innocent face staring right at him. This only angered him further, but before he could torment the rabbit further, a sudden ache of pain in his right shoulder brought his attention to the weather.

Nearly all of the sky was still a vibrant light blue, but he could see edges of gray clouds, twisting and billowing in wait of the upcoming storm. Just like the clouds, there were waves of twisting pain all throughout his arm and leg. Ed fell forward slightly and hissed in pain. Before anyone could notice what just happened, Ed straightened up and kept on walking, acting like nothing had just happened. He couldn't let show anyone how weak he was.