The Fullmetal Host

Author's Note

Dislaimer: I do not own FMA or OHSHC.

OMG I FINALLY UPDATED THIS STORY YESYESYESYESYES (^o^) (^O^) (^^) *self applauds*

So, anyway thanks for all the support guys! When I see people are enjoying my fic it just makes me feel some feeling that I can't be bothered finding words to express.

It took 6 chapters for Ed to become a host! Like seriously!

So, anyway, ENJOY!

- - - -

Music Room 3.

Edward read the familiar sign as he opened the intricate detailed door to reveal the room and stepped in. To his surprise, no one was here to greet him, and he was alone in the giant room.

A minute or so later, the other members started to arrive. First Kyoya, then Tamaki, followed by Haruhi, the twins along with Mori and Honey.

It was Ed's first day as an official Host.

"Are you ready to start?" Kyoya asked Ed.

"Yep. Can't wait for this hell-filled afternoon," he replied sarcastically.

- - - -

After setting up, it was time for the hosting to begin.

Everyone was sitting at their tables, talking and chatting.

All of the members were having fun, except one.

- - - -

"So, do you have any siblings?"

"What conditioner do you use?" Inquired one of the other girls, admiring Ed's hair.

"Yeah, it's so pretty!"

I have no idea what to say. I'll just try out acting things.

-

"R-Really?" asked Ed shyly, blushing a little.

All the girls took in the sight. A handsome face, golden hair tied up in a neat ponytail, and breathtaking eyes, pools of pure gold. All the girls squealed, and one fainted.

Ed, on the other hand, was mentally punching himself. Hard.

"Is it okay..." started one of the girls,

"If we request to sit with you again tomorrow?"

"Umm.... If it's okay with you then.. Sure. I mean, I would love to sit with all of you again."

And, somehow, with that sentence, Ed managed to make the remaining two girls faint.

- - - -

After the hosting hours, it was time for everyone to talk a little, then split up and go home.

Ed was about to leave, when Tamaki captured him in a spinning hug.

"Good! Very, very, good! You were so cute today!! Adorable! I didn't know you could be so shy!" Tamaki exclaimed, referring to the hosting events earlier that day.

Ed, who was already in a bad mood, shoved Tamaki away and flopped down on the sofa, which just so happened to be near.

Why is there even a sofa in a music room?

" If you're wondering why there's a sofa in the music room," Kyoya started, almost as if he was reading Ed's mind, "It was used by musicians to relax before a performance."

As if I needed to know that.

A short boy,(In other words, almost the same height as Ed) with honey blond hair, who was holding a stuffed pink bunny appeared.

"You're the new host, right?" he said, all flowery and sweet-like. "C'mon, I'll show you around!"

And with that, before Ed could react, Honey grabbed Ed by the wrist with a surprisingly strong grip and led him around to every single part of the huge music room, talking excitedly about the history of every little thing.
"Okay, do you want cake now?" Honey inquired.
Oh... He left. I guess it's just us Usa-chan."

- - - -

Yes. Crappy cliffhanger.

I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE OMG PLZ FORGIVE ME READER-SENPAI!

Soo, this chapter was going to have some cool stuff at the end but I checked the chapter length and was like "Whatever I'm gonna leave that for next chapter."
Yay

(^ν^)
- - - -
Edit as of July 20-ish 2016
It's not a new chapter, but I added a sentence or two to the end of the chapter!
I didn't die, I just died on Wattpad.
Gomen ne!
- Me

Hahaha I'm never gonna update