Ouran Host Club!

Author's Note

Disclaimer: I am not currently in possesion of FMA or OHSHC, and I probably never will be.

Insanely long author's note below.

PLZ READ NOTE BELOW

Lol sorry this took so long! I've kind of been busy doing homework and stuff, plus I sort of forgot about this. I've kinda been putting it off, but when I read some other fanfics called Fullmetal Host Club, (I can't beleive so many fanfics are called that) I got inspiration! :) :) 😃😊

PLZ READ NOTE ABOVE

Also, I don't know why this is called Fullmetal Host Club when it takes like, 3 chapters for the actual host club to appear (yep, the club is appearing this chapter.).

Whatever, just read the chapter.

Enjoy!

- - - -

The door opened to reveal a blinding light, followed by some kind of magical floating rose petals. After the petals cleared, it revealed a large room, with expensive marble pillars and patterned walls.

"Welcome to the Host Club!" There was a group of boys in front of him.

Ed stared blankly at the group in front of him.

What has Tamaki gotten me into.

Tamaki stood up.

"Welcome, Edward. As you know, my name is Tamaki Suoh, 2nd year highschool student. As you are aware, it is essential that one must join a club. So, what about you join our club, the Ouran High School Host Club?"

- - - -

As if I would ever join your fancy playground," stated Ed. " I'm gonna go now. Thanks for nothing."

With that, Ed strode away.

"Wait!" Called Tamaki.

"What now?" Ed replied, the boredom obvious in his voice.

"If you join, I'll tell you a way to grow taller!" Tamaki said teasingly.

Edward turned around.

"Really?!" Ed said hopefully. It really did suck to be tiny.

"No! Hikaru, Kaoru, get him!"

"What?!"

The twins rushed to grab Ed by the shoulders. Ed tried to resist, but to no avail.

"You're going to have to get rid of that attitude of yours if you want to get far in this school. A proper gentleman like me always uses his manners." Tamaki lectured, getting dangerously close to Ed.

Ed smiled. Even though he couldn't move his shoulders, he could still move his lower arm.

He punched Tamaki to the ground using his automail, knocking him out cold, shocking the whole club, including Kyoya.

"Sorry. I'm not one for boring lectures."

While the twins dropped their guard, Ed broke away and sprinted off.

"Bye, see ya later!" Ed teased.

Ugh. Finally got away from those annoying idiots. For now anyway.

- - - -

The next day, Edward felt all eyes on him, everywhere he went.

I hope they didn't find out about my automail. Or maybe it's those rich idiots I ran into yesterday. Well, wouldn't that be stupid.

- - - -

After school, Ed was absentmindedly walking around the school for some reason that will help the plot-

- - - -

Ed: Ms. Author, please don't destroy the fourth wall like that when it's my scene!

Hologram: Sorry, sorry *rebuilds fourth wall*

Anyways, read on....

- - - -

As I was saying, After school, Ed was absentmindedly walking around the school for no apparent reason, he came across the music rooms. Ed walked past the first two, when he saw a familliar group of people, just outside Music Room #3.

Oh crap. No. No. Not now.

" Hey, Ed!"

Ed looked up to see two identical twins.

- - - -

Author's Note

And, CLIFFHANGER! (Mostly because I have no idea what to write next and how to get Ed to join the host club)

Lol I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry this came out so so so so late!

My reasoning is, I was "busy" (relaxing, watching anime, listening to music, slacking off homework, etc.)

I also was lazy to post this. Whatever

Plz review or comment or something, and BYE!

- - - -