I wanna know the real you (Bad boy Maslow part 5)

Sorry, it's a little bored but it's gonna be better, I hope but enjoin

__________________________________________________________

JAMES’ POV

 I was so worried, Where was she? Dustin was looking around his house and I went to the studio, maybe she is there. When I was there I looked in every room but no Ariana. I was so thirsty so I went to the bar not far away from the studio. When I went inside I saw her.

 J: Ariana, what are you doing here?

 She didn’t say anything and she ran away but I hold her. I took her to my home and texted Dustin

 “Hey Dustin, don’t worry I found her. I will bring her home after we talked”

 So now that I texted Dustin, it was time to talk with her.

 J: Maybe you think that I wanna talk about that you ran away but I don’t gonna do that, I wanna ask you what Dustin told you before you came to me and broke up with me?

A: He told me that you’re a good boy and I make you bad so it was better for everybody that we broke up.

J: I know I was acting like a bad boy and it is better for everybody that I am who I am but you don’t have to break up for that, we still can be together and then you will know the real James. Think about it.

A: I need some time to think about it but can you bring me home now?

J: sure

 ARIANA’S POV

 James brought me home. Dustin was so happy to see me after I ran away. But I just went to bed, thinking about what James told me. The next two weeks I stayed home and didn’t say anything to James. I didn’t answer his messages and I didn’t replay his calls.

I was so upset, what did I do to James? Why? I don’t need a bad boy, I need James. The sweet, nice James.  But he will be mad now cuz I didn’t text him back and I’m ignoring him for two weeks but I just need some time alone to think. And I knew it what I want, I want the sweet James.

I went to his house and knocked on his door. He opened it and I went inside and we sat on the couch.

 A: Maybe you’re right.

J: About what

A: We don’t need to break up

J: But you only want the bad boy type, and I’m not a bad boy.

A: I don’t need a bad boy, I need you.

J: You know… I’m a good person.

A: I know, but the last two weeks I was thinking. It was a big mistake to let you do bad things and I want to know the real James.

J:  If you want to know the real me than we should go on a date.

A: When?

J: Tomorrow, 8PM.

A: That will be awesome

 I kissed him before I went home. It’s gonna be awesome to know the real James, I can’t wait anymore.

_________________________________________________________

I know it's a short one and I'm sorry for that but it's not done, They gonna be in trouble again but that's for the next part that will coming soon.