He left me (Bad boy Maslow part 7)

ARIANA’S POV

 After 6 months I was free so when I was home again and nobody was there I texted James but he doesn’t answer so I called him… No answer so I texted him a few more times but still no answer. I called him again and again but… guess what… no answer. So I went to his house and when I knocked on the door nobody opened it. Maybe he is working so I went to the studio but there was nobody. I was thinking, where can he be? The gym of course. So I drive to the gym and surprise, surprise… no James. I went home again with tears in my eyes. I missed him so much and now I’m free, he is gone. When I was home I saw Dustin so I hugged him cuz I missed my brother.

 D: Welcome home!

A: Where the hell where you this morning?

D: Work.

A: was James with you?

D: no, it was for Heffron Drive so I was with Kendall. Why?

A: I can’t find James.

D: Did you texted him?

A: Yeah and call him but no answer. I even went to his house, studio and gym but no James

D: Than I have no idea where he is, sorry.

A: It’s okay

 I just wanna see him, I missed him so much even the next 3 days he didn’t answered or he wasn’t home. Where was he and why he doesn’t answer?

A week later I was walking to the mall when I saw James. I ran as fast if I can to him and hugged him but he pushed me away.

 A: Why did you push me away?

A girl: Let’s go James.

 So I was in jail, 6 months. And I saved him cuz normally he was the one to be in jail and when I’m back he has someone else? For the first time a boy broke my heart. I’m the one how should do that not the boy. And I was so in love with him.

I went home. I cried so hard and I was so depressed that I don’t wanna come out of my room.

 DUSTIN’S POV

 Ari was so upset; she didn’t eat anymore or came out her room. So when I was working with all the guys I took James to another room cuz we need to talk.

 J: Why you wanna talk?

D: You know what I wanna talk about!

J: let me think… no, I have no idea what you have or need to say to me.

D: It’s about my sister.

J: Who?

D: Ariana, idiot!

J: I know her, she is that trouble girl.

D: SHE WAS but not anymore, you changed her. She came up for you; she was 6 months in jail FOR YOU.
J: And?

D: and now… you broke her heart.

J: But I don’t wanna be with her anymore.

D: Maybe you should tell her… oww wait… She saw it with her eyes.

J: I don’t wanna her it anymore; I’m a lot happier without her. So leave me alone!

 James left, but how can I say Ari that James don’t want her anymore? This gonna end so bad.