forgiveness (Bad boy Maslow part 8)

DUSTIN’S POV

After work I drove home to Ari and went to her room, I sat next to her on her bed.

 D: Ari I have to tell you something.

A: What?

D: It’s hard to say but I gonna say it. I spoke with James and how sad it is he has a new girl

A: Dustin, you should leave me alone. I don’t wanna hear that now.

D: Okay but I gonna make some cookies, do you want some?

A: Maybe

D: You have to eat.

A: Okay, bring me that cookies

 I went downstairs, I was making some cookies and when I finished; Ari and I were watching a movie while we ate some cookies. For the first time after she was free again I saw her smile. Maybe she was over James.

 The next day, I promised Ari that we go to shop so when she was ready we went to the shopping center. We were sitting at a table eating some fries when James and his girl came to us.

 J: Hey Dustin. Dustin this is Emily, Emily this is Dustin

E: Nice to meet you.

D: nice to meet you too.

J: And Emily, this is my ex. The girl I told you.

E: Is she Mrs. Trouble?

J: Yeah she is.

A: WHY? WHY DO YOU CALL ME LIKE THAT, I’M NOT TROUBLE BUT YOU ARE!

D: Take it easy Ari.

J: Yeah, listen to your brother, Mrs. Trouble *James and Emily smiled*

D: STOP IT JAMES! She is not trouble, you changed her. And she loves you, she still loves you!!

E: So now her brother is also mad.

D: Shut up Emily! James if you think you’re better with Emily you’re so wrong.

J: You don’t even know Em!

D: I know Em better than you but I will tell you one thing, Em is more trouble than Ari was.

A: Stop saying I’m trouble. I know I was but you changed me, James. If I didn’t say anything to the cop than you sat there 6 months. I came up for you because I love you.

E: Let’s go before she gonna try to break us up.

James leaved and Ari and I also went home. When we were home Kendall called me. He told me that he needs me so I leaved.

 ARIANA’S POV

 When Dustin left I was watching TV when someone knocked on the door so I opened it and it was James.

 A: What are you doing here?

J: You love me, right?

A: Yeah but you’re with Em now.

J: I don’t need that girl, I need you

A: Why? You loved Em so much, that’s what you told me.

J: She is more trouble cuz I saw her with another guy a month before you came free.

A: Why you didn’t break up with her that month she cheats on you?

J: I thought that after those 6 months you were in jail… That you forget me and you stopped loving me so I want to make you jealous.

A: Why should I stop loving you? You’re the boy that changed me in a better person.

J: But now… that everything happened with Em you…

A: I still love you.

J: Really?

A: You made a mistake and I did that to but you forgives me so I have to do the same.

J: you are the best girl ever * James smiled*

A: and you the most beautiful, handsome, nice, sweet boy ever.

 We kissed when Dustin came back and saw us.

 D: awww, you guys are back together.

 We all smiled.