Bad boy Maslow last part

ARIANA’S POV

July 16, James’ birthday. Tour is done and it’s one week before the baby will come if it’s not earlier or later.

I woke up with James next to me but he was already awake. When he saw I was awake too, he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

James: Good morning babe.

Ariana: Happy birthday sweetheart.

I kissed him and when we pulled back he stood up and walked to my side of the bed and picked me up and cared me downstairs and set me down on the couch and he sat next to me.

Ariana: Sorry, I have nothing for you birthday.

James: I know, you can’t go shopping cuz the baby can come anytime.

Ariana: I will buy you a late birthday present.

James: You don’t have to, I have everything I need and that’s you.

Ariana: But still…

James: It’s okay.

He kissed me whit passion and when we pulled back we ate breakfast but I didn’t felt good. I was weak and James already told me that I looked pale. I went to the bathroom and… awe no the baby is coming. I was in so much pain and screamed James’ name. He came in.

James: What’s going one babe?

Ariana: The- the ba- baby

James: awe no.

He cared me to his car and drove to the hospital. When we arrived he cared me inside and shared for a doctor.

*LATER*

I was laying in a bed with my little girl in my arms and James standing next to me. We didn’t say anything, we only smiled like idiots. But then I broke the silence.

Ariana: here is your birthday present.

James: It’s crazy, my own little girl is born on my birthday.

Ariana: I kind of like it.

James: and did you choice the name now cuz it is faster than we thought.

Ariana: Savannah

James: I love it and I know that she will like it too.

I smiled while the doctor came in. he has to take Savannah with him cuz she has to rest a lot. I kissed Savannah’s cheek before the doctor took her.

*5 Years later, July 18*

So now I’m sitting here with my husband, My 5 year’s old daughter Savannah and my 2 years old son Jason watching TV and fox too, I can’t forget him. My life was perfect. And you wanna know what happened to the other.

Carlos and Alexa are married and she is pregnant now for 6 months. It’s gonna be a boy.

Kendall and Logan are still single but happy and Dustin, he is still with Emily. Not married, no kids just a happy relationship.

James changed my whole life. He changed me in the person I am now. He helped me to be myself and to love the right boy whit that was him.

_____________________________________________________________________

BAD, right? I know but I want to finish this one so I canwrite my Kendall fanfic and if you didn't saw it, I'm writing anoter book called 'The big Choice' its not about BTR but it is with the swindle (the movie) cast and hope you read and like that too.

xoxo