Bad boy Maslow part11

Before you start reading I warn you, this part is a little dirty so if you don't read stuff like that. Then you have to stop when you see this ":P"

_____________________________________________________________

Today we were at the airport, ready to leave. Away from all the paparazzi.  I have no idea where I will go. Yeah to Europe but Europe is big.

We were sitting at a table, waiting to get in the plane.

 A: Where are we going?

J: Europe.

A: With Country in Europe?

J Euh… France.

A: Really?

J: Dustin told me that the house is away from all the paparazzi and that you can watch the sunset every day, if it’s not raining of course. And that there are beautiful places for a walk.

A: What if it is in the middle of nowhere?

J: We will see.

 After a few more minutes we went in the plane. It was a long fly, really long and when we landed we went outside for a cab. Now we were driving to the place where Dustin told about. When we arrived I was paralyzed. There was a lot but nothing for me. It was just a little house. Around the house were graze and forests. And there were horses too.

 A: WHAT? Are you kidding me? Let’s go home, I can’t life here.

J: We have to be here for only 3 months and then we go home.

A: You wanna kill me, right?

J: don’t be like that we will make it fun here.

A: I wanna go home.

J: But I have an idea.

A: Tell me.

J: Just come with me

 ":P" ( You know what this means, now it's the dirty part)

James took my hand and he took me in every room till we find the bedroom.

 A: So that’s what you want.

James laid me on the bed and start to remove his shirt and his pants, he only wore his black boxers. James climbs on top of me and crashes his lips gently against my lips. He bites carefully at my bottom lip before continuing down to my neck.

James takes off my shirt. He slowly opens the bottom of my jeans. He pulls them down and slowly moves his hand in in my panties. I bit my lip as James’ fingers slip between my legs.

 J: You like that, don’t you?

A: Y… Yes.

James puts pressure again and bites down on my neck the harder he presses down.

J: Oh you are so wet! *He moans*

James pushes his fingers deeper and harder into me.

J: You love it when I do this to you.

He was teasing me and I loved it but I want him inside so bad. If he only knew how much I wanted him. My orgasm settles down and James takes off his underwear. As he removes it, I saw his big erection.

 A: Damn James.

J: All because of you.

I move my hand down his chest, stomach until I reach his perfect ‘V’.

I bite my lip as he slides into me little by little. I force my hips up, meeting his first thrust out and then back in. James starts to thrust faster and harder. I start moaning James’ name.

 J: Can’t nobody do your body like this *He smirks, going faster*

James knew that only he could make me scream and he knew that he was the best for me.

J: Who is your boy?

A: Y… You are. *I moan softly*

J: And who am I? * He whispered*

A: James * I moaned*

J: That’s right, I’m YOUR boy.

James thrust out and pushed all the way back into me. I throw my head back and scream James’ name as loud as I can. He’s grunting with each thrust into me until his orgasm settles. James lies next to me. He turns to me, put his hand on my head and pulls me in for a kiss. He pulls back and smiles

 J: So, this place is still stupid now?

A: I’m happy that you’re with me.

 We kissed one more time. When we pulled back, I smiled and rest my head on his bare chest and fall asleep.

____________________________________________________-

I hope you like it :)