Birthday party (Bad boy Maslow part 13)

I ran out the house and start driving, where could she be? I drove everywhere but I didn’t found her so I drove to Lizzy.

ARIANA’S POV

I drove to Carlos and Alexa’s house cuz I just want to be away from James now. When I arrived, crying. I knocked on the door and Carlos opened it.

C: Ari, What are you doing here?

A: Can I just stay here for a while

C: sure

I went inside and Alexa came to me.

Alexa: happy birthday to the birthday girl.

I’ve got a hug from Carlos and Alexa. We just talked for a while when I left the house. I went back home to make me ready for my birthday party. When I was ready, Dustin and I left to the place where the party will go on. When we arrived and got inside, there was music, drinks and food, just everything for a party. Everybody was there, the boys and their girls and a lot of other friends but no James. I don’t care that James wasn’t there. He cheats on me.

The party went so well, everybody got a lot of fun and I’ve got a lot of beautiful presents. The last present I have to open was from nobody on the party but there was a note too so I read it.

Note: I hope you like your present xoxo James Maslow

I opened the present and… it was a necklace that said ‘I love you’ I just laid the necklace on the table cuz why should he give me that, he loves someone else. The party goes on and it was almost 1PM.

JAMES’ POV

I went to Ariana’s bday party together with Lizzy cuz I wanna explain everything to her. That Lizzy is just a friend and that it wasn’t true what was in that magazine. We went inside and I first went to get some drink cuz I was really thirsty. So I walked over to the table with all the drinks and food and took something. When I also took something to eat, I saw my necklace on the table. She didn’t like it? I ran up to Ariana and took her outside together with Lizzy.

A: Here, we have the cheater and he took his girl with him… ON MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!

J: Ariana listen to me.

A: Why should I listen to you?

J: Cuz everything you read in the magazine was a lie, Lizzy is just my friend but not more.

A: But why did you guys shop together.

J: I just want something special for you birthday and I had no idea what I should buy for you so I asked Lizzy for help.

A: and why did you kissed her on her cheek?

J: I always do that when I say goodbye to her and other girls but you are the only girl I wanna kiss on the lips.

A: So, everything was a lie?

J: 100 percent a lie.

A: I love you

J: I love you too

We kissed and went inside to party. We’ve got a lot of fun but when almost everybody was gone, it was time for her last surprise. Logan, Kendall, Carlos and their girlfriends went outside and also Lizzy and Dustin did the same so that Ari and I are alone. I was on my knees and hold Ari’s hand.

J: Ariana I really love you and I want this to be forever so Ariana Belt, do you wanna be Mrs. Maslow and marry me?

A: Euh… I didn’t except this… Euh… me?

J: Ari, I just want this to be forever and I ask you again. Ariana Belt do you wanna marry me?

I took the little box from behind me and opened it.

 A: James, that ring is beautiful. I…

___________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED...