The Mighty Chicken Slayer

Up above the valley was a gorgeous view of the sun rising and a nice, refreshing soft breeze, giving me the energy I needed to continue onward. 

Aside from some food and money given to me by the guy I was also given a rather old sword that they said was used to cut wood To put it in the bosses words "It's a token of our love BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

I took in the scenery once more before adventuring into the giant grass field before me. Grass as high as me and tons of hills filled the plain as well as a few trees sprouted here and there. 

From the top of one of the hills, I could see a small village on the outskirts, my first destination. 

"Man sure is pretty," I said to myself. 

"Yeah, it really is" a voice responded.

It was a high pitched voice, like that of a little girl?

Wait a minute...I'm alone!

"Don't come any closer you pixie!" I warned sword in grip, ready to attack (even though I was shaking like a leaf in the grass behind me. 

"Hey that's racist! I'm A fairy!" It yelled. 

As I looked around for whatever was talking I noticed a small looking creature no bigger then a peanut "it was just a fly?"

"I'm a fairy!" It yelled, ramming me in the head (even though it didn't hurt in the slightest). 

"Who are you?" I asked as it continued to hit me. 

"Don't you remember my sweet voice?" 

 "Nope."

"W-wait wait!" She yelled as I walked away.

"Okay okay it's me, the girl that you met back in the room," she specified.

"Not ringing any bells....um lady?" I asked, still not sure what "she" was. 

"You remember you saved me from the......octopus....." She whispered, turning a strange rose color.

I had a quick flash back of the lady with big boobs I met back when I first woke up and the scene with the.....octopus. 

"Yeah, now I remember..." I chuckled a bit. 

"Don't laugh me you peasant!" She yelled, hitting me again. 

"Why are you even here?" I asked swatting her away. 

"The great one told me to follow you until I fulfilled your three wishes."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

"So what do you want?" 

"What! now?!?!"  

"Yes now! I want to get back as soon as possible!" 

"Too bad. These wishes could be important, I'm saving them as a last resort."

We bickered as I entered the tallest grass area yet. 

It didn't take long before we heard something rustling in the grass. 

She began to tremble and got into my shirt pocket, " w-what is it?"

For a minute I stayed quiet until I quickly pulled out my sword and pointed it in the direction of the noise. It was a rather bulky short sword that seemed pretty ideal for cutting wood, even though it definitely wasn't meant for that. 

As I pointed my sword the noise got closer and I thought of something rather important, "I have no clue how to fight with a sword."

Just then a giant boar charged at me with a low squeal as I readied my sword. Its skin and eyes were as rough and dirty as a rat from a back alley.