The Mafia, Bagnanti Sangue

"Excellent," she said grabbing my hand to shake it. "To put in simple terms I wasn't going to let you say no anyway," she said. "How so?" Jaime said bloody. "Um....Well, you guys just scared off four of Mr. Frantoio Cuore's men. Ain't no way your leaving here alive after that" she said. "Who?" I asked. "You've never heard of Mr. Frantoio?! He's the Boss of a famous Mafia group that runs this city, Bagnanti Sangue". "Mafia! You saying you got us involved with the mafia!?" I yelled. "It's not a problem, if you pay them off they'll forget all about it" she explained. "How much?" I asked. "Around 30,000 capsules at least". "Oh great! So Jaime if you would just impale me now that be wonderful!" I yelled sarcastically. "Don't worry, that's where I come in, I owe them money, a lot of money, mad stacks. Huge G's. Massive bucks!". "Get to it!". "With your help, I want to rob them of everything they got". "So you want to rob from the people that are already trying to kill us?!". "Just think about it! If we steal their money and pay them with it (and take a bit for ourselves) We'll be off the hook and we'll technically be giving it back so it's all good right?" She asked. "No! It's very much not good!" I yelled. "I think we should do it Kaldos, It seems like the quickest way to get cash" Jaime said. I let out a huge sigh "Why me? Okay fine, we're in, but exactly how do you plan to steal this money?". With a devilish smile, Donnola giggled "its simple". In a glamorous mansion north of Ragor, a man sat at a table eating some soup with a bunch of men in purple suits sitting alongside him. "So this boy...scared you off?" The man said. "Yes, Mr. Frantoio...he was a surprisingly strong fighter," One of them said. "Hmm," Mr. Frantoio said as he lifted his soup and began eating it with a fork. He lifted his fork over and over barely getting a drop of soup. Everyone stayed quiet as he tried over and over to eat his soup. "Ah, that was delicious," He said clearly not having more than a few drops worth. "S-sir?" The man said waiting for a punishment. "Huh? Who are you?" He asked. "Huh? Sir?" He said confused. "Oh look! Soup!" Mr. Frantoio said enjoying his soup once more. Everyone stood speechless as he tried his hardest to eat his soup. "Send some men after him, I want him in front of me by nightfall" A man who was outside the room said to one of the men. "How is this helping anyone!" Kaldos yelled as he ran through a casino with money as he was chased by some guards. "you want some money take it!" He said throwing some to the guards, making them fall. "It's a nice night," Donnola said as her and Jaime peacefully waited outside on the roof. "I hate y'all!" Kaldos yelled jumping out the window. "What! Is he crazy?!" The guards said as Kaldos fell from the second story. "Ah!!! Water powers activ-!" Kaldos was lifted by his pants by two eagles up into the sky. "What are we suppose to say in the report..." the guards said as Kaldos was flown into the moonlight. A few blocks down as Kaldos gracefully was taken down he was dropped as the eagles ran out of energy. "Only two bags? Come on I expected more" Don said. "What does this have to do with the plan?" Kaldos asked. "Oh yeah about that...". "There's no plan?!?!?" Kaldos yelled. "Well I have a plan but not a plan to begin the plan," She said. "This is bad, now not only are the Mafia after me but I stole all this money!" Kaldos said pacing. "It could be worse, you could be dead," Jaime said. "I'm not sure which option I'd prefer!". As they argued two men in purple suits approached them. "Oh shit! It's Bagnanti Sangue!" Don thought to herself. "Our boss would like to speak with you," one of them said reaching into his pocket. "Take this! straripamento!!" Kaldos yelled as a thin water mist sprayed from his hand. "Good thinking Kaldos we could use a nice refresher," Jaime said. "Enough games!" The men said pulling out two guns. "Special move!" Jaime said charging the men. "Was this the man we were warned about?!" One man thought. "Black bolt!" He yelled as Black bolt rushed both men kicking them right into a house. "Well that takes care of that" Jaime said happily. "I see...so he can control animal's too!" Don said. "Kaldos did you see that! Did you se-!" Jaime tried to wave to Kaldos but was stomped on by Black bolt before a lighting strike struck him and Black bolt walked off. "Sort of?" Don rephrased. "Well this was a waste of our time, if those Mafia guys are after us we have to steal the money now" Kaldos said. "But we don't have a plan" Jaime said trying to stand up. "I think I thought up one" Kaldos said. "Hm? They were taken out huh?" A man reported to the one that send those two out to kill Kaldos. He looked to Mr. Frantoio who fell asleep eating his soup yet again. "Scatter some men around for now, keep me posted" he said as his plans were carried out. "These must be cunning and skilled adversaries to defeat my men" He said as Kaldos began gagging. "Oh come on it's not that bad" Don said as they were in the sewer. "Reminds me of the restaurant" Jaime said. "with this plan we can go right under them and steal the money without anyone being the wiser" Kaldos said holding his nose and breathing slowly. "Couldn't you have picked a cleaner plan, I'll need to take a bath for weeks after this" Don said. "Too bad! If I can't breath you can't smell good! Now let's go!" Kaldos yelled as they marched forward to take Bagnanti Sangue head on.