☁️Trouble☁️

Lavenders POV

I was being the legit boss just walking away from the crying princess.
Until...
*school speakers*

"Lavender Jeremiah please head to the principals office."

Oh shit...

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I got to the principals office, I was surely doubting this, i mean I could just run and I wouldn't get in trouble. But I live with my.. Ugh that would make things more complicated

I opened the door handle to hear my mother apologizing.
"Um,excuse me." I peeked my head from the door.

My mom looked at me. She looked ashamed of me.

"Oh hello Ms.Jeremiah" said the pretty women.
"Hello" I smiled weakly while looking at the floor.
"My name is Mrs.Dolan, I'm your principal, please take a seat" she smiled

And I took one next to my mother.
My mother got closer and said "off to a great start Lavender huh?"
"I'm sorry" I whispered. We were cut off by Mrs.Dolan

"So, I got the news that you punched Chelsea Rowdell?" She said raising her eyebrow.
"Yes, but let me explain please" I said almost begging her.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

After I told her about the whole thing she lastly said " I'm sorry to hear that. Now you won't get any type of punishment because we did watch the tape and all but please be careful" she said putting her hand around my shoulder.

"Oh and hold on.." She said calling someone "this is my son, he will be showing you around this week" she said smiling.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

After her son and I left her office he showed me around we didn't talk at all so um YAYAYA.

"Hey well um you better get to class, but my name is Ethan" he said smiling.
"Oh and don't worry about Grayson" he said said lightly bitting the inside corner of his mouth.
"Who is gray.. Oh the "boy"" I said rolling my eyes
"Yeah" he said chuckling.
"You saw the whole thing?" I asked looking down, I was ashamed.

"Yeah, I mean it's Grayson, it happens often, but I promise he isn't the douche he sounds and looks like." He said smirking

"Mhm, I guess you guys are close" I said.blankly.
"Yeah, we're um..." He was about to continue but the bell cut him off.

"Well I'll catch up with you later, want to meet here?"
He asked, he was so polite.
I just nodded.
I didn't smile.
I didn't do anything. Even though he was kind enough to do all that, I just, I don't want to interact I guess.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
This sucked ass