❌five shots❌

Lavenders POV

I think I literally just shat my pants.
I
AM
GOING
TO
DIE
FUCKKK NOOO GURTRUDE WHERE U AT BITCH ?

I closed my eyes and before anything I mumbled out "God please forgive me,my family, and my friends for all our sins. Amen" and then.

"TOOOOOOOOOT " I heard the whistle for like the party's and shit (idfk)

"SUPRISEEE BITCHHHHH" Chelsea screamed, while jumping up and down. Then my father came back with a cake,Ethan and Grayson with some gifts, and my mom with some candles and plates.

"WE GOT YOU GOOD" Ricky (this cute boy in my biology class) said taking off his look alike mask. THERE WAS NO KENDRICK (Lamar bish) ?

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LAVENDER" they all screamed, except for Ethan, who only continued till "Lav". I couldn't help but(t) crack  (see what I did there ;) 😂😂)  a laugh

"Ugh, would you actually think I would fucking do this to you?" said Chelsea laughing.

I nodded vigorously in response while she was laughing her ass off.

"Ethan set this whole thing up, we had to change some plans, since we wanted to do this like regular people, not in the woods, helping our daughters friends on basically murdering our daughter" said mom laughing

I took a look at Ethan and he was blushing. (Eksijsneusiehsehu) I gave him a kiss on the cheek. IZ DIS BOI A NOODEL HEAD TOMATO ?

"I swear to god you guys are SICK"  I said still in my tears and laughing.

"We love you" they all said, but Ethan nor Ricky did.

I didn't blame Ricky, I barely know him. But what's up with Ethan ?

"Wait Chels? How did you get Ricky the mask?"
"Oh Lav, that day when he tried chasing us, I took a photo of him just INCASE the police want anything"

"Oh and honey, we ain't movin. It was all apart of the surprise" said my parents laughing.

"How did you know I would run away to here? You had so little of time until you knew where I was."

"You are our daughter lavender, we aren't dumb."

"Oh that was also a good example on why you shouldn't run out to the woods all alone" my father said getting serious

"I wasn't alone, and I'm still going to do it" I mumbled.

❌❌❌❌❌
NON YALL GOT THE PLOT TWIST RIGHT U DUMB ASS BITCHES, Nah jk fam. Ily thooo
Ps WHO HERE IS A FAN OF MY MAIN HOE ISSA/TWAIMZ?