☹ Double trouble ☹

Ethan's POV

I showed Lavender around, i felt like she hated me. It was the end of the first period and I was waiting for her the exact same spot we said we would meet.

She came walking towards me with her head down, and I know that's the walk of shame.

"Hey" she weakly smiled, almost like you couldn't see it.
"Sup, um listen so after every period we get a five minute break.. An-" she cut me off by saying

"Hey Ethan , I'm so sorry for the way I acted I really didn't mean to be mean and also, I know your mom put you up for this, but if you want to hang out with your friends you really can go. It's no problem"

"Um a-are you s-sure" I mumbled some letters out but eh.

"Yea of course, um I gotta go to my next class" she said as she was walking away.

☹☹☹☹☹

It was finally lunch time, I was so happy tbh.
As I was heading to the cafeteria I saw Lavender, she was staring at her phone while smiling.

I didn't go over because, guess who showed up. The devil herself. Chelsea.

"Hey babe" she said with a wink that I hated.
"Don't call me babe" I said as I was walking away. I heard  some gasps and her annoying voice saying "Ethan Grant Dolan get back here", like um wut, I just walked away. Have you not seen any movies ?

I honestly wanted to slap that blond with blue eyes stuck up brat (when he whispers sweet nothings)

Then gray tapped along
"Yo Ethan! Wait up" he said shouting out in the cafeteria.
I ignored him until it got really annoying

"What?" I screamed getting everyone's attention.
He looked scared. I've never seen him scared of me.
"What's the matter ??!!!" He started to talk loudly

"You and that (points at Chelsea) over there are hurting people! Grayson you have never been a jerk until high school, WHATS UP WITH YOU?" I was screaming at the top of my lungs legit.

He looked like he just got punched in the balls. Hurt.