❤️Birthday❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lavenders POV
*couple of days later (max 2)*
Beep beep*
Not today satan
It's finally my birthday, March 1st. I turn 15 today.
I woke up slightly dizzy today. But I managed to get my ass up, I made my way to the bathroom and got ready. Since it's my birthday I really decided to look decent. I wore All black. Because I'm a tumblr bitch. I wore black jeans,black "Air" Nikes , a black sweatshirt with a HUGE black jacket. My make up was some concealer, my eyebrows and my winged eyeliner that were so sharp, they would cut a hoe. And black lipstick .

I decided to go to Starbucks riding my penny board there. I didn't tell anyone that today was my birthday because honestly I don't want a cake, I don't want a present, I don't want people, I really want nothing.
My mom is on a business trip, it's the weekend, and I honesty don't know what to do.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I went home and up to my room I GO. I sat there until it was like 1:30 a.m, and I decided to go up our flat roof top to watch the stars, I loved the Galaxy, I really did. i got myself a cupcake and one candle. I started to sing to myself and I felt tears forming on my cheeks.
"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear lavender-" I was sobbing, I don't know why.
I sat there alone.

*dz dz*
My phone vibrated.
I lifted it up hesitantly.
It was Ethan.

"Hello?"
"Lavender ?"
"Yeah?"
"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"
"It was your birthday, why haven't you been answering my messages? I thought you were-"
"Dead?" I laughed a little at how worried he sounded
"Ethan, I'm on my roof top, just come over"
"It's fucking two a.m" he laughed saying that
"So?"
"Your crazy, I'm coming in 20 minutes."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"LAVENDER" someone shouted. I SHAT my pants.
"Ethan you dumb fuck there is a ladder right beside you"
"Oh"
He got up and noticed I had a cigarette in between my fingers.
He looked broken. I didn't understand why honestly but I don't care.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OMGHRUSIS THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE THAT PART FOR OVER TWO MONTHS NOW SJDIDHSN W