bruised

THANK YOU SM FOR 600 READS OMG IM CRYIMG AND MARY (@dolantwins1999)ADDED THIS STORY TO HER READING LIST AND OMGMFKRIEUSUSN
Lavenders POV

wow, I mean really wow. For the first day of school that was really... I don't know. I mean it was kind of cool, but with the fight and all, kinda iffy..

I knew lying to my mom was a bad idea, but how does this one sound : "Hey mom, im going to my friends house. Oh also apparently the guy I fought with lives there." I mean it soundes alittle weird plus my mom doesn't really allow me to hang out with boys.

I got to find a way !

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

I got it ! I'm going to make me an imaginary friend!not really, well...

So um my "friends" name will be um, Miley, and um she's in my biology class. Yeah, that's sound believable . I said looking at myself in the mirror
You got this Lav I said and giggled at myself, again I don't call my self that.

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
I took a shower, I got dressed; I wore a short black and white dress with detailing that looked a lot like circles and a  long ass green army jacket with some black converse.  I put my hair up in a bun, put my makeup on. And looked savage AF.

After I told my mom about "Miley" she agreed. I also told her that "Miley" lives about 2 blocks away,(which was a lie, but oh well.)  so I just took my skateboard.

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

I looked at the address that Ethan sent me and I just knocked on the door.
Someone opened the door, but it wasn't the twins,it was....

Chelsea ?

She moved away so I could enter the house.

I gave her a dirty look and I whispered "bitch" onto her ear while hitting my shoulder into hers .

"Ethan!" I called out.

"Coming just a second"
"Aight wait up- " he had his shirt covering his eyes. HE FELL DOWN THE STAIRS.
Chelsea and gray started laughing. I didn't, what's so funny when someone is hurt. You could already see he has a bruise forming on his stomach. I didn't really see how it looked but I saw he was hurt.

"Shit, Ethan are you okay ?" I said sounding like I'm really worried
I helped him up slinging his hand over my shoulder.
And taking him back to his room.
🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
I checked the time 5:36 pm. I had to be home at 6.

I knocked on his door because I decided he might needed privacy since I was 90% sure he would be shirtless checking out his bruises.

"Hey" he said giggling
"Hey. Are you um...okay??"
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you for not laughing and actually helping me"
"Yeah no problem" I said very. very quietly. I'm not even sure he heard me.

(Sorry that this part is kinda sucky)