Addi

I have decided to merge "Tough" and "Biker Girl" into one story!
Please re read If You did before
🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍
(Full props to Lana del Rey  for her amazing song American )

Adrian is a girl in Grayson's Bio class (new characters In OH SHIT) btw
Start the song now

AUTHORS POV (surprise MATHAAFAKAAS)

2 days later

it was a beautiful sunset, it's one of the days where the sunset is blue(ish) purple(ish) yet orange. And everything else; the trees,cars,buildings were all midnight black.

Grayson walked out of  their  high school to see the beautiful Adrian wearing her all black clothing, and her long dark brown, curly hair parted on the side waiting for her friends. She was wiping her glittery black motorcycle with a white cloth. She bent down to get the other parts clean.

and that's when Grayson was just staring at her. Adrian knew he was staring. So she turned her head back and shot him a weak smile and a stare.

Grayson looked away quickly and starting walking away. While Adrian just kept staring at the floor from where Grayson was standing, still not changing her position from cleaning her motorcycle. Adrian thought to herself that maybe, just maybe someone wouldn't care about her nasty reputation, or her past.

Then all her friends tagged alone. They were all dressed the same; all black, and they all own the same motorcycles.And Amanda (yes Amanda Steel) came out of their high school doors looking directly into Maddi, dropping her school bag onto the concrete she ran up to her and gave her a silent yet tight hug, whispering "I'm so,so sorry Adrian" and that's when Maddi buried her face into Amanda's shoulder crying her heart out. The place was so silent.

Addie's POV

I honestly have the biggest crush on Grayson, but Chelsea is one of my friends, Grayson and I go WAY WAY back. But once I found out him and Chelsea were a thing.. I just felt hopeless.

I think I need help.