☁️rain☁️

PLEASE DO NOT PLAY THE MUSIC UNTIL I SAY SO,THIS PART WOULD REALLY MAKE NO EMOTIONAL CONNECTION UNLESS YOU LISTEN TO THE MUSIC WHILE READING.
FULL PROPS TO "Johnny Rain-Harveston Lake "  I do NOT own this music.

*start the music*

Lavenders POV

As I was running I felt something on the ground sticky, yet moist. But it was really really cloudy so basically the sky was almost pitch black. I looked down to see that I stepped on some mud, which sucks but that wouldn't stop I kept thinking to myself that I had to go meet with Ethan. By this point
I was running really fast, because I really didn't want anyone to notice. Even though I think everyone did.

I was getting closer and closer to the woods but I was loudly sobbing and its raining heavily right now. I got really close to the woods, and I have never been here. It was honestly beautiful, but when the rain is loud and your cold,your hairs is damp and sticky, and you're cloths are wet (DON'T U DARE HOE) definitely not the best feeling.

I called Ethan and he told me that there was this tree, that had pink flowers surrounding it. It was beautiful, but there was something more beautiful right in front of it.
Ethan.
I ran up to him and gave him a hug I was crying into his shoulder, it felt like home. But I have never been home, so I don't really know how it feels.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
I told him everything, and he kept on hugging me.
"Ethan?"
"Mhm?"
"Can I tell you something? But you have to promise not to freak out?"
"Lavender ?"
"I'm leaving on my own, without my parents"
"Wha- lavender you can't do that. Please don't" he said now starting to panic while tearing up.
"I mean, if you're going to leave, might as well do it with people who you love Lav!"

"That's the problem Ethan. I don't love them, and it fucking sucks that a person feels hate towards their parents, but I'm not going to let them make me leave everything I love,care and need to go to a place that I don't even know a simple 'hi'. Plus I'm not going forever, I'm going to try to find me a place to crash until they forget about me, and then I'll be back to normal"

"Lavender they're your parents they won't forget about you And IF they do, they will sell the house.You won't have a place to live in"
"Ethan, I'm going to do it either ways so don't bother"
"LAVENDER YOU'RE NOT GOING TO RUN AWAY YOU ARE GOING BACK HOME. NOW" he said demanding me.
"Ethan.. You're scaring me"

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
HOW WAS THIS PART FRIENDS ?
thank you for the support fam. Ily