F o u r

Emely pov
"Well we are here lets go in " i said as i looked up again at him. As we walked in i gave my teacher my tardy pass. And told her we had a new student. She looked at him. and then she introduced herself to him .

"well class we have a new student so be nice to the kid okay " Mrs. San martin said.

Then i walked to my seat and erick sat next to me. Then my friend kylie texted me.
To: Emely 💜
Whos the cutie
To : Kylie 💙
Hes mine okay
To :Emely 💜
Damm chill bitch any ways yoandri asked me to be his gf 💏
To :Kylie💙
Aww how cute so you guys r official
To :Emely💜
Yeah im gonna hang out with him at lunch
To :Kylie💙
Aight

Then the bell ringed.

"So did you liked the teacher and the class"i told erick as we walked together to choir.

"Yeah i guess she aight but we didnt do anything in that class". He said.

"yeah i know we never do so its kinda like a free period "i said.

" yeah so what class do we have next " he asked.

"We have choir " i said

"Oh you sing " i said as i stopped to look at erick .

"yeah i do its my life"he answered .

omg i never noticed how he has the perfect jawline.

"Omg really me too i love to sing because i can express my feeling into it "i said.

we looked at each other eyes for what seemed forever now so i looked down. And kept walking to class. As i walked in the class i see yoandri. I smiled at him and he came to me and hugged me and i hugged back .

"hey " he said.

"Who is this "he asked.

"oh this is erick my friend and hes new here " i said as i looked at erick he kinda looked mad.

"Hey " erick said and did his hand shake with yoandri .

we went to our seats and erick sat next to me . he looked kinda mad.

"erick are you okay you look kinda mad" i said.

"yeah im okay just that i forgot to give my dog so food today in the moring" he said.

"Oh okay " I answered him.

the teacher started to talk and then he saw erick .

"Well class by the looks of it seems that we have a new student"he said.
Erick stand up .

" whats your name " mr. Garcia asks.

" my name is erick brian colon " erick answered.

"can you sing for us " garcia asked.

" yes sir but can i sing in spanish" erick asked.

"yes as long as there is no bad words " garcia answered him.

Erick sang un siglo sin ti de chayanne. While he sang he looked so cute because he would pick up his eyebrows. Then he was done
" mr erick you did a great job "garcia complimented him.

"thanks sir" he answered politely.

"you may take a seat now" . then he sat down i whisper in his ear.

"You sing good "

" thanks " he said back.

"Well class we will be having a project and their will be two per group and you will choose a song to sing together the presentation will tak place next week okay now get in groups". Then i saw that kylie went to yoandri . and my other friend liz went with her boyfriend richard. So they left me with erick . then erick asked me " lets sing together " .

" yeah sure " i said.

"how about we go to my starbucks today after school and go to my house " i said .

"sure " he said.

        *skip to after school*

"Lets go ill drive " i said

" sure" he said.

the car ride was talking about our whole day. We got out of the car and went inside starbucks.

"What do you want " erick told me .

"i want a caramel frapp" okay then he ordered .

i want about pay but he was faster so he paid.

"Really erick i was gonna pay bc i invited you " i told him.

"no its okay you drived so i pay" he said.

"okay i guess" i said.

Then we had a small chat. And then our order was ready we went to the car and i started to drive . then la temperatura by maluma came on and me and erick were singing to it . the car ride was fun and the we got home and went to my room.