E l e v e n

Emely. Pov
Then we put on some music so we can dance. And Ginza by jbalvin comes on and me and erick start grinding on each other. He was a little drunk but not that drunk.i did drink but i wasnt drunk. At the end i cleaned my neck because i was sweating. Then we i went to my friends.

"what is that on your neck" kylie pointed out.

Shit😒.

"oh its nothing "i said.

" are you sure" tracy raised an eyebrow at me.

"yeah im sure "i said.

" because they look like hickies" taylor said.

"oh yeah its just a mark you know" i said.

"okay sure but you didnt give him sugar yet"liz asked.

"no relax " i said.

"babe lets go dance" i said as erick was sitting down.

"Sure"he said.

I pulled him to the dance floor and we started to dance. We dance all night. Then It was time to go home. I drove home with erick. When we got inside erick pushed me to the wall and started to kiss me roughly. I kissed back. He took of my shirt and my bra and i took of his shirt. He was about to take off my shorts but i stopped him.

"Maybe next time babe" i said as i winked at him.

"Ugh okay and stop with the teasing Emely " he whined.

"im sorry but got a teaser" i said with a smirk.

"Your about to get a teaser yourself" erick said.

"okay sure erick you know you cant tease this " i said pointing at my body.

" i know mami but i dont like you teasing me" he said.

"Sorry babe" i said.

"Lets go to sleep now" i asked.

"yeah im getting sleep" erick said as he yawned.

"Okay ill be back im going to the bathroom"i said.

"aight" he said.

I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and changed into new underwear and bra. I went to bed and erick was waiting for me. I jumped on the bed. And kissed erick.

"Love you erick"i said.

"love you too babygirl" he said.

"You know erick im glad i bumped into you ,ever since that day you turned into my everything".i said as i laid on my arm while Erick had his hand wrapped around my waist.

"Emely ever since i bumped into you, i felt something in me saying your the one" he confessed.

"me too" with that said i drifted of to sleep.

*in the morning*
I woke up and erick wasnt in my bed.

So i went to the bathroom and washed my face and brush my teeth

So i went to the bathroom and washed my face and brush my teeth. I went downstairs and saw the kitchen filled with ballons and flowers. And breakfast already made. I didn't see Erick. And someone wrapped there arms around me it was erick.

"Happy birthday princess" he screamed.

"thanks erick your the best boyfriend" i said.

I turned around and kissed with his soft warm lips. We kissed in sync.

"Mami lets eat im hungry" He said.

"yeah babyboy" i said.

We ate. The food was so good. My mom called and wished me a happy birthday because she was in a business trip. And my dad texted me and said happy bithday he was in a business trip also. So it was me and erick today.

"Emely get dressed because i have the day planned already" erick said.

"Okay so how do i change" i asked.

"Whatever you want princess its your birthday" he said.

"Okay im gonna go take a shower" i said.

"okay im gonna go home and and get ready" he said.

"Okay" i said.

"Bye babygirl love you see you at 4". He left and i started to clean my room and bed. I went to the kitchen to take the flowers that Erick gave me and the balloons. And took them to my room. Then i went to go take a shower.