T e n

*Next morning*
Emely pov
I woke up next to erick. And my phone was vibrating on my bedside table.
"Hello"  i answered to the phone.
" hey emely im gonna have a pool party today and ask tracy to prom" said kellin on the other side of the phone.

"aww that's  cute what do you need" i said.

" i need you to come early so you can help decorate"he said.

"okay what time does the party start" i asked.

" its starts at 2" he said.

"Okay ill be there at 12 to help" i said.

"aight then bye see you later" i said and hung up.

"Who was that?" said erick with his morning voice.

Oml i almost died because his voice is bomb asf in the morning.

"Its was kellin, he is having a pool party today and it gonna ask tracy to prom"i said.

"ohh okay"he said still sleepy.

I was about to climb out of bed but erick grabbed me by the waist.

"Erick im hungry im gonna go make food" i said.

"Ughh just 5 more minutes mami" he said .

"ugh okay just because i love you!". I said.

As i laid down he wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck.

"Not right now Erick" i said as i giggled.

"okay fine ill stop" he said.

"alright i gotta go " i said as i got of the bed.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face and then brushed my teeth. I put my hair into a messy bun. And made my way downstairs to make breakfast. I made pancakes and eggs and served it into two plates. And poured orange juice in two cups. Erick came down stairs and came to me.

"Mmmmm mami its smells good" he said.

"yeah because i cooked now lets eat!" i said.
"okay babygirl" he said.

we ate.

"Babygirl im gonna go to my house and get ready for the the pool party"he said as we was going to the door.

"I love you and see you at 12" i gave him a kiss and erick left.

After he left i washed the dishies. I went to take a shower. After i took a shower i went outside so my hair can airdry. Outside on i did my make up which was water poof mascara. And my pink water proof lipstick. And my hair was dry so i went in my room and started do my french braids. And then after i changed into my bikini and my outfit ⬇.

 And then after i changed into my bikini and my outfit ⬇

Put on my white sandalsAnd thenerick texted me

From : ❤Babe❤
Look outside!

I looked outside and it was erick with tracy,taylor,liz,kylie and yoandri with a prom poster.

I ran downstairs and jumped on erick.

"Yes erick i will" i said into his ear.

He gave me roses and a bear. Then they all left home except for erick. And i finished getting ready.

"Lets go babe" i said.

"lets go babygirl" he said.

we went to the car and went to kellin house to set up. A theater part for at night .And the pool we put some cute tumblr floaties. Then it was 2. The party started everyone got to the and jumped in. I was taking of my dress and sandals to get in the pool. Then i erick grabbed me and put me on his shoulder.

"Erick let me go" i yelled trying to get out of his grip.

With that said. He jumped in the water with me on his shoulder.

"Erick" i said as i laughed.

"Sorry mami you were to slow" he said.

"Oh really"i said with a smirk.

i splashed him with a water gun. I got out to get my towel and put my clothes away. Then i walked pass erick he was talking to Richard by the pool. So talked passed him again and pushed him in the water. I jumped in.

"Sorry babe you were to slow" i said as i smirked.

We started to play volleyball. Then i was swimming and erick came and kissed me. I kiss back and wrapped my legs around him. We were having a moment until kellin said

" guys please dont fuck in my pool" kellin said.

we both laughed. We got all out at 8. And to the we set up the theather. We watched the fault in our stars. Each couple was cuddling. Then in the end of the movie kellin started to sing tracy favorite songs. Then he asked tracy to prom. And gave her roses 🌹🌹.

Hey guys hope yall liked the chapter

Hey guys hope yall liked the chapter. And did you guys see premio lo nuestro. Im soo proud of my CNCO. They looked very happy they desevered it. Anyways i love yall soo much.💋💕💖❤.
~Emely 💜