T h i r t e e n

⚠ Warning:Smut chapter⚠
Emely pov
When we got in i saw aj and his little slut. The waitress came up to us

"table for 2 under erick" erick said.

"Oh yeah right this way" the waitress said sweetly she looked like our age.

We went to a table in the corner. Far away from aj i was so relief.

"Erick im gonna go to the restroom" i said.

"okay mami be careful" he said.

" i will" i went to the restroom and did my business.

Then i saw someone walking towards me it was aj.

"Happy birthday emely" he said with a smirk.

"Shut the fuck up" i said. He pushed me to the wall and was about to kiss me. I pushed him away and slapped him. That even my hand hurt. I left to the table. And erick was on his phone. I sat down.

"You took so long " he said.

"Oh i slapped aj rn" i said.

"wtf did he do to you" he said getting pist.

"he tried to kiss me but i pushed him"i said.

"alright you want me to go kick his ass" he said.

" no its our date and i dont want to ruin it" i said.

"okay princess only because its your birthday" he said.

We ordered our food and were talking about our child hood. We went home it was 6. we got to my house i went to my room and changed into some shorts. Erick was sitting on the corner of my bed. I sat next to him and laid back he laid back also.

"Erick thanks for everything i love you so much i feel so lucky to have found you" i said.

"me too princess" he said.

we sat back up. And he started to lean in i leaned in also untill our lips crashed.we shared a long passionate kiss. i felt fireworks.i got on his lap and we kept making out. His hands went down to my ass. I went down to his jawline and neck i left more love bites on his neck. He took off my shirt as i did to him. We were both shirtless and i saw his abs i traced them as he left more hickeys on my neck. He went to my collar bone and started to suck on my weak spot. I moaned. I pushed him back so that he can lay down. We were kissing roughly. Then he flip us over. He was on top of me now. He left wet kisses on my chest. He took of my bra. Then i flip us over i was on top of him and i took off his pants and then i felt his member. He took of my shorts. I took off his boxers. And then i started to suck.

"Omg emely that fe--els so good" he said.

He played with my hair. Then he twitched. He took off my under wear.

"Are you ready princess"he asked .

"Fuck me already" i said.

Then he positioned himself at my entrance i lowered myself into his member and moaned at the pain.

"Ouch" i screamed.

"Its gonna go away babygirl" he said as he threw his head back.

He started thrusting faster. We were a moaning mess.I felt pleasure. Each thrust i wanted erick more and more. I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Erick im gonna...cum" i moaned out.

"Me too babygirl"he said.

Then i hit my climax. Each thrust became slopper.

"Fuck erick that felt good"i said as i got under the covers.

"I know babygirl im glad i lost my virginity to you"he said as he got next to me under the covers.

"Me too i love you Erick " i said as i put my head on his chest.

"Goodnight" i said.

"goodnight princess" he said. i drifted of to sleep.

Hey guys.i dont know what got into me. So yeah. Who knows what happens next?!? Aight bye guy love yall ❤💞💋
~Emely 💜💙