F i f t e e n

Emely pov
I woke up because something was licking my face. It was rose. She was on me. Erick still had his arms around me. I was trying to get out of his grip. But i couldnt. So i put rose i top of him and rose was licking his face. He was so cute. He let go of me and went to the bathroom. I felt soar. He got out. I stood up from the bed and took one step and fell. Erick was laughing at me.

"Erick instead of laughing at me help me up" i said.

He helped me up. Then i slowly walked to the restroom and did my hygiene. I took a shower and changed. Outfit⬇.

I curled my hair in the bathroom

I curled my hair in the bathroom. While i was curling my hair i saw the hickies Erick left me. Then i did my makeup which was light i put on foundation and concealer. On my face and neck. Then i put on mascara and chapstick. And headed downstairs slowy stilling feeling soar. Erick was watching tv and eating McDonald's.

"Hey emely" he said was drinking his soda.

"Hey babe"i said as said as slowy walked to the sofa.

"Whats wrong" he said.

"Im soar" i said.

"oh same" he said.

"Yeah" i sat down.

Then the doorbell ringed.

"Ill get it"erick said as he went to the door.

I heard girl voices and guy voices. It was taylor, justin, tracy , kellin , kylie,Yoandri and liz. They came to the sofa. "

Hey" they all said in sync.

"Hey" i said.

"so why didnt you go to school today"tracy said.

"Wtf today is monday i thought it was sunday"i said in confusion.

"Any ways we brought you your presents"taylor said.

"Aww thanks"i said

"Emely,me and the guys are going to the store okay" erick said as he got the car keys.

"Okay be careful " i said as he exited the house.

He closed the door.

"Soo what did you guys do yesterday"kylie said as she raised and eyebrow.

"Psss nothing"i said i could feel myself blush.

"Really what is that hickie"she said.

"Ohhh yeah well something did happen" i said as they all looked at me.

"So you guys did do it "kylie said.

"Yeah he said he said it was it first time i felt special"i said as i looked down.

"Aww thats cute but yall did use protection right" tracy said.

"Yeah of course" i said.

"Okay just saying"taylor said.

Then the door opened. It was the guys. Came in with lots of bags with food.

"we're back " Richard said.

They brought popcorn, icecream, and candy. I brought out blankets and went on nexflix. Everyone was cuddling. We were watching ted 2. We were all laughing and eating. Erick was so cute. His laugh was cute also. Then every one left home when the movie was over which was at around 9. Erick went home. I still felted soar. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I blowdryed my hair and fixed clothes for tommrow. I laid down on my bed and drifted of to sleep.
*****************************
Hey guys hoped yall liked. Sorry for the late updated its just that i have been having homework and essays and stuff. I love yall. 💜 And oml its joel birthday today. Damm hes 17. Anyways see yall next update.👋💕
~Emely💜💎✌