T h i r t y - n i n e

2 month's later (emely is 5 months pregnant)
Erick made it to the finals. Tomorrow is the final of la banda. Today im taking a flight to Miami so i can be there for erick tomorrow. Right now im waiting for my flight to land. The only person who knows im going to miami is luis. Hes been recording in miami for his third album. Hes picking me up. I haven't seen luis in a long time. I miss my cousin. I had arrived to the airport in miami. I saw a guy with my name on it.

"Hi sir " i said. To him.

"Hello who was your flight" he responded as he got my suit case.
"It was good thank you for asking " i said.

We headed to the limo. Once i got in i saw my cousin. I hugged him and he hugged me back. We were talking in the limo while we got to the hotel. We got to the hotel and went to my room. We got to my room. I dropped everything and jumped on the bed.

"Luis i need to tell you something" i said.

"What is it emely" i said.

I rubbed my stomach. His eyes widen.

"Im pregnant your gonna be a tio" i said to him. He hugged me and touch my stomach.

"Wow congrats emely does erick know " he asked.

"No not yet but im gonna tell him tommrow" i said.

"Nice " he said.

We kept talking and he left to his studio. I fell a sleep. I woke up and went to go get some pizza. I got a box and took it to the hotel. I was eating pizza while watching teen wolf. It was late so i fell a sleep.

*Next morning*

I woke up at around 2 in the afternoon. It miami so they're 4 hours before us. I changed and went to the cafeteria in the hotel. I got a stack of pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. I finished eating and went back to my room. I took a shower and waited for my hair to air dry. I was on instagram on my feed. I cant wait for tonight.
I started on my makeup. I straightened my hair and put on a beanie. It was December and it was cold. I changed into a black long sleeve and put on my light pink sweater. I put on my black pants and high heels. I was ready it was 5.

My outfit💜✨

I went to go eat at a restaurant by myself

I went to go eat at a restaurant by myself. And some fans spotted me. I took some pics with them . and i left to the univsion studios. I was in the middle seats. In back of the judges. I had a perfect view of the stage. I was snapchating the guys performances. Next was ericks performance. His performance was cool. He spotted me in the crowd and smiled at me. We made eye contact while he was talking to the judges. Then they choosed the first member of the group from seven finalists. The first member was christopher. The second member was Richard. The third member was joel. The forth member was my boyfriend erick. I was so proud of him. The last member was chosen between zabdiel and Yoandri. The last member was zabdiel. I felt really bad for him. Hes my best friend. The guys performed they're first single Devuélveme mi Corazón. They're group was named CNCO. I was proud of the guys. And Yoandri even though he didn't make it in the band. He was a good singer. The show finished and i went backstage. I saw erick and he saw me. I ran up too him and jumped and wrapped my legs around him. I hugged him tight as he did the same. I got off him. He smashed his lips on to mine and kissed hungrily. It was cute untill i heard guys voices behind me. I pulled away. I turned around and saw the guys.

"Guys congrats i missed you guys" i said as i hugged them.

Erick presented me to zabdiel and Christopher. They were funny. We were talking and then they invited me to a party. I accepted the invitation.

"Lets go mami" he said as he intertwined our fingers.

"Yeah you go ill go right now i forgot something at my hotel room" i said.

"Okay meet you there" he said. I pecked his lips and went to the parking lot. I got in the car i rented. And drove to the hotel. I wrapped some baby shoes in wrapping paper so i can give it to erick. I finished and i drove to the address they gave me. I arrived. And got out of the car. I had the small box in my hand and walked in. The music was so loud. I walked in and started to look for the guys and erick. I found Richard.

"Hey do you know where ericks at " i said in his ear because of the loud muisc.

"I think i saw him upstairs " he said.

"Okay bye" i said.

I walked upstairs. I opened the door and walked in a room. I couldn't believe i saw. I left running back down stairs with tears escaping my eyes. I ran out the door got in my car and drove back to my hotel.

Hey guys this is the last chapter! Ill make the sequel this weekend. Also i cried a bit because imaging it was so sad.
Anyways thanks to you guys who have been reading since the start. Also yall should go read my friends story called through the screen by xBandDonutsx its smutty but good. Also yall should go read Jemma_Are_Life books. She has good stories. Anyways love yall 💞✨💫 -emely💜