T w e n t y - e i g h t

Emely pov
I woke up and i saw rose next ro me on my bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I changed into my Outfit . which was leggings and a black crop top and my addidas shoes. I let my hair natural which is straight. I put on my adidas sweater over my top. And got my backpack and went downstairs. I severed rose her puppy food in her dish. And i made myself my coffee. I texted erick saying i was going to meet him at school. After that i got my skateboard. And left to school. I got to school and saw erick . i went behind his back and closed his eyes.

"Emely" he said touching my hands over his face.

"Aww how did you know" i said removing my hands from his face. And i hugged him.

"Just a guess" he said.

"Hey guys" told my friends.

"Hey" they all said back.

"So when are yall taking us to the carnival" i said.

"How about today" said erick.

"Yeah what time" tracy said .

"How about 7" Yoandri said.

"Yeah we all meet at the ticket booth " i said.

"Aight then" said taylor.

The bell ringed. And we all went to class. School was boring as always. I went home. And started on my homework. It was 3 when i started. I finshed at around 5. So i had i hour. I went to take a shower. And i did two french braids. And changed into my outfit.

I finshed at seven

I finshed at seven. And i waited for erick. I was playing with rose. And i heard a car honk. i went to his car and opened it.

"Hey babe" i said i pecked his lips.

" hola princesa" he said.

"I cant wait to get on the rides" i said.

"Me too" said erick.

We got to the carnival and met with the squad. We paid for tickets. And left our separate ways. Me and erick were walking around untill i saw a big fluffy bear. I fell in love with it.

"Erick i want that bear" i said.

"Okay mami ill win it for you " he said. I hugged him and we with the booth. In this booth it was basketball. Erick made the first shot. And the second shot. And he won me the bear. I hugged him. And we went to the rest of the rides. And finally we decided to go to the on the. Ferris wheel . and we were making line and it was our turn. Erick went to the guy and told him something. But i couldnt hear him. So we go on and me and erick where holding hands. I was amazed buy the way the city looked at night. The way the lights were glowing. And then i looked at erick and he got on one knee and then......

Happy easter yall 🐰💜
Hey guys what do you think he is going to do? I know the chapter was sucky. But next one will be better. Love yall and dont forget to vote👇💞✨💋
~Emely💗