Valentines Day <3

Taylors POV, 

Starbucks day with Laura as well we are both single and it is nice to hang out instead of just working, I found out who the mystery bloke dropping her off with it's her gay cousin and he is just hilarious. Laura hands me what I think is a card I instantly smell a bubble gum gel pen! 

I open the card and it says 

Dear Taylor 

Happy Valentines Day 

We Both Share A Love Of Smelly Gel Pens (Yes I Remembered) 

Lots of love xxx

Laura <3 

"Thank you Laura this is a beautiful card and I love the smelly gel pens I couldn't think of a better person to spend this day with." 

"Neither could I what do you fancy doing we can go to mine and netflixs it or go for a walk?"

Laura's POV, 

"How about yours and netflixs? Do I get to meet this brother of yours?" 

Taylor blushes a tad "Yeah you can meet him just don't sleep with him." 

I would rather sleep with his sister I think to myself and begin to laugh. 

"Penny for your thoughts?" 

I stammer "Nothing tay just random thing popped into my head maybe I smelt to many gel pens." 

Taylor drives and we end up pulling outside a nice little house she pulls into her drive and I see her brother come out of the door. He looks like a blonde Zac Efron, "Wow he looks like Zac Efron" I blurt out! 

"You know what everybody says that, It was pretty awkward filming the lucky one when they look so alike." 

We jump out the car and we go into the house a fat black and white cat comes to greet us it looks like can feed a family of four. "She is rescue" Taylor says quickly "We didn't make her that fat!" I come down and give her a stroke she nudges my hand "She likes you aww look at your two bond Lau!" 

"I am pretty good with cats!" 

"You wait till you meet twinkle when Ryan comes back with her from the vets." 

"Sounds good can't wait" 

We banter for awhile and then settle down to watch netflixs we end up finding Jersey shore, "OMG I love this program." Taylor screams "I love it to JWOWW & Snooki also Dena. I think Sam and Ronney need to sort there deal out though! 

We binge watch for awhile and then decide to order a large sausage and onion pizza, "Tay thank you for spending valentines with me." 

"Anytime Laura I love my card and here is yours." 

Dear Laura 

I love everything about you are love of smelly gel pens, are starbuck days we must drink them to bankruptcy, are chemistry and the way we just fit like a missing puzzle piece. 

Will you be my Valentine and girlfriend also gel pen fanatic. 

I hope you say yes 

Taylor xoxo 

I look at Taylor and I smile well it's now or never. 

A/N 

Happy Valentines Day <3 well day after! 

I spent it on netflixs & shopping 

My twitter is GoldenOreo16 

Insta rubydream95

Peace and loveee <3