Ruby's Concert Part 2

Taylor POV, 

I respond to the kisses with gentle moans all I can think is this is what me and Laura could have been. I know I want this but do I want it with Laura or Ruby? 

I feel Ruby give me a hickey I giggle and she wraps her arms around me. 

Ruby POV, 

How could Laura not want this maybe I am under some spell? I lead Taylor back to sitting down we are both sober. 

"Hey Ruby how did you become a DJ?"  Taylor asks. 

"I love music I love the control watching the people dance, it feels like I have control of something that can bring people so much happiness." 

She bites her lip like she is over thinking "How did you get into acting?" I ask.

"I made my feature film debut in 2007 in supporting role and from there all of this happened, I guess I like being able to put a mask one and pretend to be somebody else. Its an art and I love it" 

I look at Taylor I can almost read her mind I  grab her hand. "We can take whatever you want slow, I know Laura should have done more to keep  you happy the way she handled it was completely wrong." 

She leans into me "Thank you, Ruby, I am tired is it okay to call it a night?" 

I look at her pretending to be shocked "Yes, of course, we can but I didn't know it was a school night!" 

Taylor POV, 

Fuck Laura, I have a chance with somebody who wants to be with me and love me openly. I hop out the car well here goes nothing we kiss passionately and I can feel that emotional pull and passion but am I missing something? I look out the corner of my eye and see a tall black figure wait is that Laura?

A/N 

Thank you for reading sorry its been a super long time! I was planning to ditch fanfic for good but you guys wanted more so here it is! 

Instagram- VausemanOreo 

Peace and love xoxo