What The Fuck

Laura POV, 

I blink am I seeing what I think I am Taylor with Ruby fucking Rose! Talk about sloppy seconds, and to think I was here to make up with Taylor! 

Taylor notices me and looks shocked I am guessing she thought she could have her cake and eat it! I know deep down that this is my fault if I had just not done whole thing with Tina, You know what maybe I should go and make ago with Tina as much as I hate her maybe it will think Taylor know what she has lost. 

Taylor POV, 

I notice Laura she looks hurt and in shock what did she expect I know we have a pull and chemistry and desire, but she left me because she was scared that it would attract to much attention and then the fan girls and whole "Vauseman" and "Laylor" machine would go mad. It is her denying us maybe she never even loved me! Ruby is openly gay she wouldn't hide the fact she is with me she is so kind and attractive there is some pull or maybe it just isn't as strong as me and Laura's. 

At Work- 

Laura POV, 

I look at my bleeping alarm clock and think kill me now after last night I don't want to even see Taylor and Ruby! I admit I am jealous I hate myself for not saying no to my management. My private life is mine! I will never make the same mistake again. 

I pull into the car park and I am ready to kill whoever comes in my way, I see Taylor and Ruby chatting by the coffee machine as I walk in. Taylor looks down as not to notice me and Ruby places her arm on Taylor. I am thinking get your arm off of my girl, but she is no longer mine and it hurts, If only I had known that she would have gone to her what if what if. 

I get into character and It is another kiss scene I don't want to do this, I look at my phone and the kiss, the one that broke me is all over TMZ and Prez FML. 

Another chapter guys 

peace and Love xoxo